Call (888) 314-6971 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
December 9, 2020
A pedestrian on I-45 in Houston led to a 4-vehicle crash Monday morning (December 7). According to KHOU, a 26-year-old woman was walking in the highway's center lane, which caused one truck to swerve to avoid the woman, but unfortunately, a second truck traveling behind the first struck and killed the woman. A Montgomery county officer crashed into the trucks while trying to stop his vehicle. The collision caused one of his tires to dislodge from the vehicle and hit a fourth car.
The highway was closed for several hours after the incident but reopened around 9:00 A.M that morning.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
This unfortunate accident in Houston and similar incidents can be caused by another's negligence, absent-mindedness, and reckless driving. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by one of these causes, you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, although these are highly stressful situations, there are several steps you should take directly following any car incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles
• Write down the other drivers' contact information and their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver's license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we have been aiding the victims of car accidents for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case. Additionally, you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering, which could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Information Sourced from: KHOU