Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
Following an accident where a person has suffered a bodily injury due to the actions of another, people are often so concerned with their health, or the health of their loved ones, that being compensated for their injuries is the last thing on their minds. Unfortunately, the insurance companies that cover the careless party have already begun devoting resources to defend and deny those claims. As a result, the threat of a personal injury suit may be the only way to ensure that justice is restored for the victims of negligence. At Zinda Law Group, our Colorado Springs personal injury lawyers will fight to get the compensation you deserve. Call 719-285-6994 to get started with a free attorney consultation. As one of our clients, you will pay nothing unless we can win your injury case.
At Zinda Law Group we represent a wide range of personal injury cases including:
- Car Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Slip & Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Deaths
- Burn Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Drowning Accidents
- Child Injuries or Abuse
- Birth Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Truck Accidents
Damages May Be Available To You
The personal injury lawyers at Zinda Law Group of Colorado Springs can help you identify your economic losses such as property damage, vehicle repairs or replacement (if this injury involves a vehicle), past and future lost wages, medical expenses, transportation expenses and loss of future earning capacity.
It is also important to determine if you are eligible to collect additional compensation for non-economic losses, which include emotional distress, pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, and loss of livelihood. If you have suffered due to someone's negligence, you may be entitled to monetary compensation.
Contact a Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Remember that you have a limited time from the date of the incident to file suit against an at-fault party, which is set forth by a legal concept known as the Statute of Limitations. Be wary of the tactics an insurer will use to delay your claim and waste your precious time while the clock is ticking, which could prevent you from ever recovering.
In the event you need assistance with a bodily injury claim caused by the carelessness of another, consult with the experienced injury lawyers at Zinda Law Group of Colorado Springs. Our attorneys will help you to understand your rights and work on your behalf to reach the best possible solution. For a free consultation with a Colorado Springs personal injury lawyer, call Zinda Law Group at (719) 285-6994 today. As our client, you will pay nothing unless we can win your injury case.
What to Do if you suffer a Personal Injury
- Get Medical Treatment: The most important thing is taking care of yourself. Even if you don’t think your injuries are severe, go to a doctor to get everything checked out.
- Get Witness Information: Remember, your number one priority is to seek medical attention. If you are able, get the names and phone numbers of any witnesses. If/when you file a personal injury claim, witness testimony can be an important piece of your case.
- Document Everything: Keep track of the details of the accident, any treatment you receive, and symptoms you experience. Take pictures of bodily injuries and property damage. Keep a log of dates, times, doctors, and prescription dosages.
- Consult a Personal Injury Lawyer: a 1999 study conducted by the Insurance Research Council found on average, injury victims who hire a lawyer receive a 3.5 times higher settlement than those injury victims who do not hire a lawyer. Our personal injury lawyers work on contingency (you only pay if we win your case) and offer free consultations. There is no risk to you to consult an attorney and it can ensure you get the insurance settlement you deserve.
- Be Careful Who You Talk To: The only people that you should talk to about your accident and injuries are your lawyer, your doctors, and very close family members. You are not required to give a statement to the opposing insurance company. They will look for any way possible to decrease your settlement, so defer communication with the insurance company to your lawyer. Also be very mindful about posting anything to social media. Any indication you aren’t as injured as you claim can damage your case.