Joel Cisneros is a personal injury attorney at Zinda Law Group. Joel has handled well over 1,000 cases during his career and has a strong background in both personal injury and criminal law. Joel grew up in Mexico and is a native Spanish speaker. He enjoys being able to relate to his Spanish speaking clients and make sure they understand their case every step of the way.
Joel's law practice is devoted to helping victims that were injured due to the neglect of another party. He handles car accidents, trucking accidents, wrongful death cases, slip and falls, and dog bites.
Joel has a J.D. from St. Mary’s University School of Law and B. A. in Economics from The University of Texas. When not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his 6-year-old daughter and wife, and playing golf, soccer, and basketball.
- Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Texas, B.A. Economics
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Wrongful Deaths
- 18 Wheeler Collisions
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Automobile Collisions
- Product Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Slip and Fall/Premises Injuries
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Society of Ethical Attorneys at Law