Premises Liability Lawyers in Austin
Premises liability law holds the person in possession of land or property responsible for injuries suffered by individuals while on the premises. In some states, the law favors the premises owners and often they will pay top dollar for legal help to avoid paying damages. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that the injured parties involved in a premises liability case secure the most qualified legal representation possible. The premises liability attorneys at Zinda Law Group of Austin have the skill and experience you need. If you think you may have a claim, call 512-246-2224 or contact us for a free consultation today.
Injured on private, public, commercial or government property?
While the owner of a premise may not have complete control over guests, invitees, or trespassers: most regions do require premises owners to adopt reasonable care. A landlord is still responsible for the building even if a manager is on duty to oversee the apartments. A business owner is still liable if a landscaper or other hired worker does maintenance or repairs to the building. Were your rights protected while you were on the premises? Have you suffered from a slip and fall?
An owner can be liable if a property is unsafe due to:
- Walkways or surfaces in disrepair
- Hanging tree limbs or phone lines
- Negligent stairways or handrails
- Spills and slick surfaces
Our Premises Liability Lawyers are Here to Help
A premises liability or slip and fall lawyer from Zinda Law Group can provide you with the most compassionate representation in your case. Our firm has extensive knowledge in Texas and Austin premises liability laws, as well as experience in the courtroom.
- We proudly serve clients in Austin and throughout Texas.
- We offer free case evaluation
- There is no cost to you, unless we recover
- Our firm will treat you with dignity and respect no matter the size of your case
- Personal, professional, & proven legal representation