Bilingual Pre-Litigation Paralegal | Denver Injury LawyersLast updated on: March 10, 2021
Are you interested in being part of a great law firm, having excellent mentorship, and making a difference every day in people’s lives? Our firm is looking for an ambitious bilingual pre-litigation paralegal to work in our Denver office.
About the Firm: Zinda Law Group is a rapidly growing Plaintiff’s firm. Our clients and our dedication to doing great legal work always come first. We handle catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout the United States with a focus in Texas, Colorado, and Arizona.
Firm Philosophy: We treat everyone with dignity and respect. It is our belief that every member of our team is valuable and should have the opportunity for a financially and personally fulfilling career. Everyone who works here goes home at the end of the day knowing they have done a great job for our clients and have made a positive contribution to the lives of others. Our law firm is a great place to work.
Our core principles are:
1. Excellence Always;
2. Only the Best;
3. Failure is Not an Option;
4. We All Take Out the Trash;
5. Run the Firm Like a Business.
Position Summary: Rapidly growing personal injury law firm is looking for a top-notch Bilingual Pre-Litigation Paralegal, who under supervision will provide support for the legal staff in our Denver office.
- Opening new cases digitally and physically;
- Handling attorney schedule and calendar;
- Ordering medical records;
- Assisting clients with medical scheduling;
- Interact with Client to convey information about the Client’s case;
- Organizing and maintaining legal files;
- Maintain computer case records;
- Assist with office administration;
- E-filing and hard filing of documents.
- College degree required;
- Bilingual in Spanish;
- Previous work in a law firm a plus;
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment;
- Great on the phone;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Ability to think logically;
- Outgoing and looking forward to working as part of a team;
- Very organized, with high attention to detail;
- Reliable transportation;
- Trustworthy, exercising confidentiality in all situations;
- Dedication and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs;
- Great attitude and energetic.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $16-$18 an hour;
- Medical Insurance;
- Paid Time Off;
- Retirement plan;
- Discretionary Holiday Bonuses;
- Excellent Working Environment;
- Top-Notch Software and Systems that Work Efficiently and Consistently;
- Opportunities for Ongoing Training and Mentoring by Our Outstanding Team;
- Opportunities to Advance.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume using the link below:
Zinda Law Group, PLLC