IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED IN A GROCERY STORE PARKING LOT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR NATIONWIDE ZINDA LAW GROUP attorneys TODAY AT (800) 863-5312
There are many ways someone may be hurt while in a grocery store parking lot. Depending on the cause of the injury, the harmed individual may be eligible for compensation; for example, if you were hit by a negligent driver, you may be able to bring a lawsuit against the driver to recover damages. Contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after the incident so that a thorough investigation of the incident can be started immediately.
Our injury lawyers are nationwide and have the ability to answer any questions you may have regarding your unique claim. Our team is available 24/7 for our clients. Further, your first consultation with a Zinda Law Group attorney is 100% free. Contact us today at (800) 863-5312 to discuss your potential lawsuit. As always, you do not pay us anything unless we are successful in winning compensation in your case.
common causes of parking lot accidents
A parking lot injury may occur in any of many different ways; a driver may be negligent, the parking lot itself may be poorly maintained, or a pedestrian may intentionally cause injury to another individual. If you have been injured due to another individual, company, or entity’s negligence or intentional actions, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your parking lot accident injury so that they may quickly begin the investigation and determine who is liable for your injuries.
Common causes of parking lot accidents include, but are not limited to:
- Drivers backing out of a parking spot while failing to look for pedestrians behind them
- Drivers focusing on finding a parking spot while neglecting to look for other drivers or pedestrians
- Congested parking lots containing a high number of vehicles and pedestrians
- Dim lighting
- Hazards and debris accumulating in the parking lot
- Wet surfaces
- Little or no security
- Poor signage or other traffic controls
No matter if you were injured due to a buildup of ice in the parking lot, the failure of another driver to use their backup camera, or by the criminal activity of a parking lot pedestrian, Zinda Law Group attorneys may be able to help you get compensation for your damages. Our team utilizes cutting edge technology and all available resources to build the strongest case possible for our clients, and we may be able to help you as well.
common types of parking lot injuries
If you have been injured in a grocery store parking lot, you may be suffering from a minor injury, such a small scrape, or you may be suffering from something more substantial, such as a brain or spine injury; these injuries may lead to hefty hospital bills, property damage, or other similar costs. If your injuries were due to the negligence or intentional actions of another individual, contact a personal injury lawyer in your state as soon as possible to discuss your potential lawsuit. An experienced attorney will be able to help you seek compensation for your hospital costs, pharmaceutical bills, and other, related, damages.
Below are common types of injuries you may sustain while in a grocery store parking lot:
- Cuts and scrapes
- Broken bones
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Puncture wounds
- Emotional Trauma
No matter the extent of your injuries, an experienced attorney at Zinda Law Group can help fight on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve for your medical bills, property damage, and more. Additionally, you should always seek medical attention if you have suffered injury from your accident. A medical professional has the ability to properly diagnose all of your injuries and will be able to create an official medical record; this record will come in handy later when determining the amount of compensation you may be entitled to.
Although grocery store parking lots tend to be calmer and less hectic than congested streets and highways, accidents still occur. It is necessary to stay alert while in any parking lot and to drive with caution, for although parking lot accidents are rarely serious, they are still time consuming and can be extremely aggravating. You can help to protect yourself, and others, by following these simple tips:
- Slow down and anticipate the actions of the other drivers. One of the biggest dangers in parking lots are other drivers; they may drive too fast, ignore signs and pavement markings, or cut across empty rows to save themselves a few seconds. For these reasons, you should drive slowly, giving yourself plenty of time to react to avoid a collision. You should also be especially cautious when turning corners or backing up.
- Keep pedestrians in mind. It is estimated that approximately 9% of pedestrian deaths are the result of backup accidents. Keep an eye out for pedestrians, especially considering that pedestrians may not always be looking out for you. Keep in mind, also, grocery store pedestrians may be distracted with large grocery bags, strollers, or small children.
- Check side mirrors and the backup camera. If you can, it may benefit you to move your side mirrors further out. You may also add bind spot mirrors to your existing side mirrors if you do not already have them. Further, you should always use your backup camera or install one if your vehicle does not already have one.
- Look for pull-through spots. When looking for a spot to park, consider a pull-through spot. This will prevent you from having to back out later on and may stop a potential accident with a pedestrian.
- Use your turn signals. Using turn signals is not only wise while on the road, but also when in a parking lot. This helps other drivers and pedestrians anticipate your next move.
- Avoid shopping at peak times. Saturdays and Sundays are by far the busiest grocery shopping days across the country. The best days to shop, if possible, are on Wednesdays and Thursdays, when the stores tend to have the fewest shoppers. Not only will this help you get a better parking spot, but it may prevent a potentially dangerous parking lot accident with a pedestrian or another vehicle.
Taking these precautions may help you prevent a parking lot accident; however, if you do find yourself injured in a grocery store parking lot, it is important to contact an experienced injury attorney near you as soon as possible. At Zinda Law Group, our personal injury attorneys are nationwide and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your potential lawsuit.
is there a parking lot injury attorney near me?
If you have been injured in a parking lot by another driver or pedestrian and are wondering “Is there a lawyer near me?” contact Zinda Law Group today. We have attorneys in firms nationwide, all of which have the knowledge, technology, and ample resources available to help you build the strongest case possible. Each and every one of our attorneys works tirelessly on every one of their cases; we truly give our clients the individualized attention they deserve.
Below are just some of the cities and surrounding areas where Zinda Law Group attorneys are located:
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Boulder, Colorado
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Denver, Colorado
- Miami, Florida
- Austin, Texas (principal office)
- Fort Worth, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas
- Waco, Texas
If you were harmed in a parking lot accident and are asking if there is a “lawyer near me?” contact Zinda Law Group today. We are nationwide and may have a firm conveniently located in your city. We can help investigate your case, negotiate on your behalf, and fight on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve for your physical injuries, mental trauma, property damage, and more. Contact us today to begin your parking lot injury lawsuit.
If you were hurt in a grocery store parking lot, Call an experienced zinda law group injury attorney today to discuss your potential claim
If you have been injured while in a grocery store parking lot, you may be suffering with hefty medical bills, substantial mental distress, and more. We understand and believe that our clients deserve top quality legal representation without the stress of legal fees on top of your medical costs. That is why Zinda Law Group attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which gives our attorneys added incentive to work aggressively, strategically, and quickly on each case we take.
At Zinda Law Group, our attorneys understand that you may be going through a difficult time. That is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule your case evaluation; we want to answer any questions you may have regarding your parking lot accident claim. Our team has the knowledge and resources required to guide you through the entire legal process.
Contact a Zinda Law Group personal injury attorney today at (800) 863-5312 for your 100% free consultation. You will not pay us a thing unless we are successful in winning your case. That is our No Win, No Fee Guarantee.
Meetings with attorneys are available by appointment only.