Call Zinda Law Group at (888) 474-8098 to receive your free consultation with one of our experienced insurance claim lawyers
- How To File a Business Insurance Claim
- Como presentar una reclamación de seguro empresarial
- How To Negotiate An Injury Claim With State Farm Insurance
- The Two Main Uses of Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Tips for Filing Homeowner Insurance Claims
- Understanding Insurance Claims
- What is UIM Coverage?
- The Importance of UIM Coverage
- Insurance offering to settle before speaking with an attorney
- Why You Need an Attorney to Help with Your Insurance Claim
- Bad Faith Insurance Practices
- Types of Insurance Claims
- Should I Accept an Insurance Settlement?
- What You Need to Know About Insurance Companies
- What to Look Out for When Handling Insurance Claims
- The Dangers of Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- Hiring an Attorney After an Uninsured Motorist Accident
- Dealing with Insurance Adjusters
- Understanding UIM Coverage
- What is Personal Injury Protection coverage and should I carry it?
- Passenger Eligibility for PIP in a Car Accident
- What is Uninsured Motorist coverage and should I carry it?
- Should I Accept the Insurance Company Settlement?
- Pain and Suffering Payout Amounts from Insurance Company
- Why am I not being compensated when I have full insurance coverage?
- How do I handle insurance adjusters?
- What is “full coverage” auto insurance and should I have it?
- What should my liability limits be?
- Why Shouldn’t I Deal with Insurance Companies on My Own?
- Should I Give the Insurance Company a Recorded Statement?
- Signing a Medical Authorization for an Insurance Company
- Settling with the Insurance Company at your home
- Insurance Company Not Automatically Pay My Medical Bills
- Signing a Release to Get Payment from the Insurance Company?
- Should I sign a release before speaking with an attorney?
- Should I sign a release after an accident?
Where Zinda Law Group Practices:
As we’ve grown we expanded out west to El Paso, Texas subsequently into Arizona adding Tucson Personal Injury Lawyers to the firm, as well as adding offices in Colorado including Denver Personal Injury Lawyers and the surrounding cities such as Colorado Springs.
Types of Cases We Handle:
We also have a team of attorneys that have experience serious injury cases such as car accidents, wrongful death and truck accidents. We also have experience handling more complex cases such as gas explosions and drug injury cases, such as the Taxotere® Lawsuits.