- How to File a Business Insurance Claim
- How To Negotiate An Injury Claim With State Farm Insurance
- The Texas Prompt Payment Act
- The Two Main Uses of Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Tips for Filing Homeowner Insurance Claims
- Understanding Insurance Claims
- What is UIM Coverage?
- The Importance of UIM Coverage
- First Party Insurance Claims FAQ
- What if the insurance company offers me a settlement before I speak with an attorney?
- Why You Need an Attorney to Help You with Your Insurance Claim
- Bad Faith Insurance Practices
- Types of Insurance Claims
- How to Avoid Being Taken Advantage of by the Insurance Company
- Should I Accept an Insurance Settlement?
- What You Need to Know About Insurance Companies
- What to Look Out for When Handling Insurance Claims
- The Dangers of Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- The Importance of Hiring an Attorney After an Uninsured Motorist Accident
- Dealing with Insurance Adjusters
- Understanding UIM Coverage
- What is Personal Injury Protection coverage and should I carry it?
- What About Passenger Eligibility for PIP in a Car Accident?
- What is Uninsured Motorist coverage and should I carry it?
- Should I Accept the Insurance Company Settlement?
- How much should I ask for from the insurance company for pain and suffering?
- Why am I not being compensated when I have full insurance coverage?
- How do I handle insurance adjusters?
- What is “full coverage” auto insurance and should I have it?
- What should my liability limits be?
- Why Shouldn't I Deal with Insurance Companies on My Own?
- Should I Give the Insurance Company a Recorded Statement?
- The Insurance Company Wants Me to Sign a Medical Authorization, Should I Do That?
- The Insurance Company Wants to Send Someone to My House to Write Me a Check and Settle My Case, Should I Accept the Money?
- Why Won't the Insurance Company or Person Who Caused My Injuries Automatically Pay My Medical Bills as They Occur?
- Is it Necessary to Sign a Release to get Compensation or Payment from the Insurance Company?
- Should I sign a release before speaking with an attorney?
- Should I sign a release after an accident?
- The Importance of Hiring a Lawyer After an Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- The Importance of Hiring an Attorney for Your Insurance Claim
Where Zinda Law Group Practices:
As we’ve grown we expanded out west to El Paso, Texas subsequently into Arizona adding Tucson Personal Injury Lawyers to the firm, as well as adding offices in Colorado including Denver Personal Injury Lawyers and the surrounding cities such as Colorado Springs.
Types of Cases We Handle:
We also have a team of attorneys that have experience serious injury cases such as car accidents, wrongful death and truck accidents. We also have experience handling more complex cases such as gas explosions and drug injury cases, such as the Taxotere® Lawsuits.