Colorado Springs Collision Ends with DUI Charges
Call (888) 314-6671 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
November 16, 2020
Saturday afternoon (November 14th), Colorado Springs police responded to a head-on collision near Golden Hills Park. According to FOX 21, a red vehicle crossed the median, going into oncoming traffic, and crashed head-on with an SUV. Both drivers sustained substantial injuries, and the intersection was shut down for several hours post-incident.
The driver of the red vehicle has been taken into custody and has been charged with both a DUI and vehicular assault.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
This fatal accident outside of Houston and similar incidents can be caused by another’s negligence, absentmindedness, reckless driving, and, unfortunately, intoxicated driving. If you have been involved in a DUI car accident that you believe was caused by one of these causes, you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, although these are highly stressful situations, there are several pieces of information you should know or have following a DUI incident:
• Document as much as possible, ensure you obtain the name, address, license and license plate number, and insurance information
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• You may still sue even if the other individual was not charged with a DUI
• Get your injuries seen by a doctor as soon as possible
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED DUI CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we have been aiding the victims of DUI car accidents for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case. Additionally, you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering, which could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident such as this, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Information Sourced from: FOX 21