Call (888) 314-6971 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
October 8, 2020
Last morning, Special Traffic Investigators in El Paso responded to a rollover vehicle collision at the intersection of Edgemere and Lee Boulevard. According to KTSM News, both parties involved in the crash were seriously injured, and one of the drivers, a 74-year-old man, was pronounced dead at the scene. Additionally, another woman involved in the incident was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
Immediately following the incident, police urged the public to avoid the area.
WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES AND WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by another’s negligence, absentmindedness, or reckless driving, you could get compensation for your case. These are highly stressful situations, but there are several steps you should take directly following the incident to ensure you have done everything you can:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles
• Write down the other drivers' contact information and their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver’s license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we’ve been aiding the victims of car accidents for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case, and you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering. This could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident such as this, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Information Sourced from: KTSM News