El Paso Scholarship
Zinda Law Group Wants to Help El Paso Students Interested in Law or Government Service
Zinda Law Group is offering one $1,000 scholarship to an El Paso student pursuing a degree program emphasizing Political Science or Government Service. This scholarship is open to high school and college students either from El Paso or attending an El Paso-area college. Zinda Law Group is dedicated to helping El Paso students passionate about helping their community pursue higher education.
Applicants should be interested in pursuing an associates or bachlors degree within a Political Science or Government Service, such as one of the following:
- Criminal Justice
- Law Enforcement
- Political Science
- Homeland Security
- Sociology with a Law/Criminal Emphasis
- Forensic Psychology
Applications should also:
- Have a desire to attend law school
- Wants to help consumers, families, the public or undeserved community
(2) Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester, or a high school senior planning on attending college after graduation.
The scholarship recipient will be notified following the deadline. The award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the recipient's permanent mailing address.
To apply for this scholarship, please submit the following form by December 1. The essay can be any topic of your choosing, please keep between 500-1000 words.
About Zinda Law Group
Zinda Law Group is a Better Business Bureau® law firm, with the knowledge and experience to help you in your time of need. We are confident in our ability to help you receive the justice you deserve. We will use every available tool to help you receive the compensation that you are entitled to.