Fatal Truck Collision Near Beaumont
Call (888) 314-6971 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
October 21, 2020
Texas Department of Public Safety officials is currently investigating a two-car accident near Beaumont, Texas, that left one dead and two seriously injured. 12Newsnow reports that the incident happened early Tuesday morning between two pick-up trucks, while one was pulled over due to mechanical issues. This truck, which was towing a three-car hauler, was partially in the far left lane of Interstate 10 when the second pick-up collided with the trailer and killed its front passenger, Jaylon Kurt Harrison.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
This fatal accident outside of Beaumont and similar tragic accidents can be caused by another’s negligence, absentmindedness, reckless driving, and, unfortunately, intoxicated driving. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by one of these causes, you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, although these are highly stressful situations, there are several steps you should take directly following any car incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles
• Write down the contact information of the other drivers involved and their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver’s license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we’ve been aiding the victims of car accidents for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case, and you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering. This could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident such as this, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Information Sourced from: 12Newsnow