Call (888) 314-6671 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
November 25, 2020
Last Friday (November 20) , Colorado Springs Police responded to an incident on East Unitah Street between a Nissan Xterra and a Mercury Mountaineer. According to KRDO, the Mountaineer attempted to avoid the accident by veering to left. The driver, Armando Diaz, then lost control, sideswiped the Xterra, and slammed int a tree on the side of the road. Diaz was seriously injured and passed away from the incident the next day.
The police are still investigating this fatal collision.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
This Colorado Springs Accident and similar incidents can be caused by another’s negligence, absent-mindedness, and reckless driving. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by one of these causes you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, although these are highly stressful situations, there are several steps you should take directly following any car incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles
• Write down the contact information of the other drivers involved and their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver’s license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we have been aiding the victims of car accidents for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case. Additionally, you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering, which could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident such as the fatal Fort Worth Incident, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Information Sourced from: KRDO