Gas Leak Leads Seven to Hospital

Seven individuals have been hospitalized at St. David's Hospital after a gas leak near a Northeast Austin apartment complex, according to the Austin American-Statesman.

After being exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning, four adults and three children were rushed to the hospital in the late morning on Sunday February 12th, 2012. The supplying gas line has been shut off, but officials at this point are very uncertain how long the seven individuals were exposed to the toxic substance. All seven victims were in serious condition, and are not thought to be life-threatening.

If you or a family member has been the victim of a gas leak or propane explosion please contact an experienced lawyer at Zinda Law Group who can aggressively and compassionately pursue your claim.