Call (888) 314-6671 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
October 29, 2020
Andrea Matthews of Salado, Texas, was killed in a head-on collision Tuesday morning (October 27th). The incident occurred on FM 2484 when Matthews drifted into the oncoming lane and collided with a utility truck. KCENTV reports that Matthews was pronounced dead at the scene of the incident. Additionally, both the driver and the passenger of the utility truck both sustained injuries from the crash.
Texas DPS is still investigating this incident.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
This fatal accident and similar incidents can be caused by another’s negligence, absentmindedness, and reckless driving. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by one of these causes, you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, although these are highly stressful situations, there are several steps you should take directly following any car incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles
• Write down the contact information of the other drivers involved and their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver’s license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we have been aiding the victims of car accidents for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case. Additionally, you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering, which could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident such as this, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Information sourced from: KCENTV