Hit-and-Run in Colorado Spring Leaves Truck on Fire
Call (888) 314-6971 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
December 4, 2020
Wednesday night (December 2), police in Colorado Springs responded to a hit-and-run at Platte Avenue and southbound Circle. According to KKTV, a pick-up truck diver failed to stop at the intersection and collided with another vehicle. The truck subsequently caught fire, and the driver fled the scene of the crash.
The opposing driver was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
This accident and similar incidents can be caused by another’s negligence, absent-mindedness, and reckless driving. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by one of these causes, you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, although these are highly stressful situations, there are several steps you should take directly following any car incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles
• Write down the contact information of the other drivers involved and their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver’s license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we have been aiding the victims of car accidents such as this tragic Wharton incident for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case. Additionally, you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering, which could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident such as the fatal Fort Worth Incident, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Information Sourced from: KKTV