Killeen Personal Injury Lawyers
Call (800) 863-5312 to Speak with Killeen Personal Injury Lawyers for Free
Whether you have been injured in a car or bicycle accident, a bus crash, or a motorcycle accident, the Killeen personal injury lawyers at Zinda Law Group can help you. When you've been injured in an accident, you will likely have a lot of serious questions:
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- Can I recover lost wages from missed work?
- Is the insurance company offering me a fair settlement?
These are important questions that deserve answers. Our Killeen injury attorneys can provide insight on all your legal options for recovering compensation for medical bills, property damage, lost income, pain and suffering, and much more.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call Zinda Law Group at (800) 863-5312 for a 100% free case evaluation with skilled personal injury lawyers in Killeen, Texas.
Types of Damages Available in a Personal Injury Case
There are many expenses you can get compensated for, including monetary, non-economic damages, and wrongful death.
These include economic losses such as property damage, vehicle repairs or replacement (if this injury involves a vehicle), lost wages and future lost wages, the cost of replacement services such as transportation to and from the hospital and doctor, household assistance, and in-home medical care when prescribed by a physician.
These include non-economic losses such as loss of quality of life, emotional and/or psychological suffering, loss of livelihood, and pain, suffering, and distress.
These damages that are available to you if you suffered the loss of a loved one including medical and funeral expenses, loss of income contribution to the family finances, loss of insurance benefits, loss of inheritance, and pain and suffering.
Filing a Personal Injury Claim
The Killeen personal injury lawyers at Zinda Law Group will help you to understand what your legal rights are and what options are available to you so you can make an educated and informed decision. When you file a personal injury claim, our team of legal professionals can help to:
- Make sure all of your medical expenses are paid. If you have been injured, you may receive compensation for medical bills, hospitalization costs, reconstructive surgery when needed, rehabilitation expenses, future medical costs, prescription expenses, and the cost of medical equipment.
- Make sure monetary damages are paid. If you’ve been injured in an accident, your personal property, such as your car, may have been damaged. If someone has been careless or negligent and damaged your car or other property, you may be able to collect money for the damages. This includes property damage, lost wages and future lost earnings.
- Make sure non-economic damages are paid. After experiencing an injury, you may be entitled to noneconomic damages for pain and suffering, lost quality of life, and emotional or psychological distress.
Our Killeen Personal Injury Lawyers Will Fight for You
At Zinda Law Group, our Texas personal injury attorneys can help you pursue compensation and justice for your injuries. We will work hard to protect your rights so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Our firm also believes injury victims should never have to worry about being able to afford superior legal representation. That is why we offer 100% free case evaluations, and why you will pay nothing unless we win your personal injury case. That's our No Fee Guarantee.
If you have been injured in an accident, call Zinda Law Group at (800) 863-5312 to receive your free consultation with our Killeen personal injury attorneys.
Meetings with lawyers are available by appointment only.