Las Cruces Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Call (800) 863-5312 to Speak with Las Cruces Bicycle Accident Lawyers for Free
Cycling is very popular in Las Cruces, as so many people use their bike to commute, exercise or train, or just for fun. Cyclists who use roadways have the same rights and responsibilities as drivers of motor vehicles. However, not all motorists understand this.
Bicycle accidents are a much bigger problem than many people realize. Even though many cyclists take every precaution, they are still prone to serious injuries from reckless drivers who refuse to share the road.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bicycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Call Zinda Law Group at (800) 863-5312 for a 100% free case evaluation with our Las Cruces bicycle accident lawyers.
Awards & Recognition
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA BY THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION (2016-2020)
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA BY THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION (2017-2020)
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA (2016-2020), JOE CAPUTO (2016 – 2020) & BURGESS WILLIAMS (2016-2017) BY THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA (2009, 2011-2012, 2014-2021), JOE CAPUTO (2019-2021), BURGESS WILLIAMS (2019-2020), NEIL SOLOMON (2020-2021), & CHRISTINA HAGEN (2021) BY SUPER LAWYERS (A THOMPSON REUTERS COMPANY)
MEMBERS JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA (2017-2020), JOE CAPUTO (2019-2020), BURGESS WILLIAMS (2019-2020), NEIL SOLOMON (2019-2020), COLE GUMM (2019-2020), CHRISTINA HAGEN (2020) & BRENDAN MCQUAID (2020)
LIFETIME MEMBERS JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA & JOE CAPUTO
AWARDED TO ZINDA LAW GROUP (2016-2019) BY THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA IN 2015, 2016, 2017, AND 2020
AWARDED TO JOE CAPUTO (2016-2019) BY THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
AWARDED TO ZINDA LAW GROUP IN 2018 BY INC.
Awarded to John C (Jack) Zinda (2021) by the American Association for Justice
I did not know what to do. I had never been hurt in a wreck before and this was a major accident that was not my fault. I reached out to Zinda Law Group and they were fantastic, answered all my questions, got me help immediately, and took care of everything!!
There comes a time when you need someone in your corner that you can trust. Our time came when we knew we needed the advice and counsel of an attorney. The day we walked into Zinda Law Group we knew we were covered.
There is a reason why this law firm has a 5 star rating. My experience with personal injury attorney Joe Caputo and all of the staff at Zinda Law Group has been excellent... I would definitely recommend Zinda Law Group.
Maria Ciara-Former Client
This is a really great firm! They settled my personal injury case in a year. Throughout the whole process, they were keeping in touch with me and helping me get the best treatment possible. They honestly know what they are doing. It was a pleasure working with these guys.
Everyone was so professional and was very interested in helping me with my issues. They were very upfront and honest about what I could expect.
I contacted Zinda Law Group after getting nowhere on my own with a personal injury case. I am so thankful I did. They took it off my plate and handled everything from appointments, to phone calls, and emails.
Common Las Cruces Bicycle Accident Injuries
Bicycle accidents can happen anywhere and at any time, leaving the cyclist with a variety of injuries. Some common bicycle accident injuries include:
- Cuts and bruises
- Broken or fractured bones
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Common Causes of Las Cruces Bicycle Accidents
Although motorists and cyclists are expected to share the road, accidents and injuries between bicycles and vehicles are still common. Some of the common causes of bicycle accidents with motor vehicles include:
- Reckless driving
- Drugged or drunk driving
- Failing to yield to cyclists
- Failing to check a blind spot or failing to see a cyclist
- Hitting a cyclist while turning
- Braking suddenly in front of a cyclist
What to Do If You Are in a Bicycle Accident
Immediately after a bicycle accident, there are several steps you should consider taking.
- Get Safe – If you are in the road or bike path, try and get to the side to avoid collision with any other vehicles.
- Call 9-1-1 – Even if you don’t think your injuries are especially serious, it may be a good idea to call 9-1-1, as your injuries may be masked by delayed symptoms.
- Exchange Information – If you were in an accident with a car or other vehicle, you should exchange information with the other driver, such as name, contact information, license number, and insurance information. If the vehicle flees the scene, which is a possible scenario, try to get as much visual information as you can. Information including vehicle make, model, color, license number, and any damage.
- See a Doctor – It is important to consult a doctor not only for your health but also for the possibility of a future legal case. Medical bills and records are important for any personal injury case including bicycle accidents. You should also keep detailed records of other losses you suffered because of your bicycle accident, including lost wages and bills for damaged property.
- Collect Evidence – If you are able, you may want to attempt to gather evidence at the accident scene. Get the names and contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident. Take pictures of the accident scene and write some notes about how the accident happened.
OUR LAS CRUCES BICYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS CAN HELP
At Zinda Law Group, our Las Cruces bicycle accident attorneys have helped thousands of victims get their lives back on track after suffering an injury. We have the knowledge and resources necessary to help you build the strongest claim possible and pursue maximum compensation for hospital bills, future medical costs, property damage, lost income, pain and suffering, and much more.
Our firm also believes an injury victim should never have to worry about being able to afford excellent legal representation. That is why we offer 100% free consultations, and why you pay nothing unless we achieve a favorable settlement, judgment, or verdict for your case. That’s our No Fee Guarantee.
Meetings with attorneys by appointment only.