Mesa Car Accident Lawyer
The cost of car accidents can be very high; car crashes rank among the leading causes of death in the United States. It is reported that there are nearly eleven million auto accidents in the U.S. every year. The Arizona Department of Transportation reported that the cost of car accidents were nearly $2.9 billion in 2011 with a cost per non-fatal crash of approximately $93,000. Fatal crashes contributed a great deal more to economic losses; the cost per crash for fatal car accidents in 2011 was nearly $1.4 million per crash. Many of the economic costs incurred are for both fatal and non-fatal accidents include:
- Medical costs
- Emergency services
- Lost earnings
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
Causes and Types of Accidents
There are a lot of causes of car accidents, but the majority happen as a result of drivers failing to pay attention, being distracted by passengers or by the radio, driving while intoxicated, talking or texting on a cell phone, and speeding. Injuries are often more severe when the driver and/or passengers don’t wear their seatbelt, if the car rolls or catches fire, or if the crash happens at a high rate of speed. Oddly, more Arizona car crashes happen between the hours of 5p.m. and 6 p.m. on Fridays and in the month of December; the worst day for 2011 was 496 crashes on December 13th.
Zinda Law Group Can Help
If you have been injured in a car accident, our attorneys can help you. The attorneys at Zinda Law Group are knowledgeable in the area of auto accidents and we know how to get you the help and compensation that you need. If you have been in a car crash, you may be eligible for compensation for your medical bills, monetary damages, and non-economic damages up to the limits of your policy.
- Medical Bills – medical and doctor bills, hospital bills, prescriptions, rehabilitation, physical therapy, in-home care, surgery and reconstructive surgery.
- Monetary Damages – property damage, lost wages, future lost wages, repair or replacement of your automobile, transportation costs for medical treatment, and in-home help when your doctor prescribes it.
- Non-Economic Damages – pain and suffering, emotional or psychological suffering or distress, loss of quality of life, and retraining when you are no longer able to continue in your current job.
- Wrongful Death – medical expenses, funeral expenses, pain and suffering, loss of society and companionship, loss of income contribution, insurance benefits or inheritance.
Let Zinda Law Group Help You
If you have been injured in an accident, you need experienced legal representation. The attorneys at Zinda Law Group are experienced in pursuing auto accident claims, and we are experienced at protecting your rights. Call to speak with one of our attorneys today at (800) 863-5312 for a free, no-fee consultation.