Midland Car Accident Lawyers
There are a lot of reasons for car accidents but frequently they occur when drivers fail to pay attention or are distracted. They are often on a cell phone, speeding, and nearly 28% of all motor vehicle traffic fatalities occur because a driver was intoxicated or driving under the influence (DUI). If your car accident resulted from another driver's negligence, you could be entitled to compensation.
If you have been involved in a car accident, you probably have a lot of questions such as:
- How am I going to pay for my medical bills?
- Who will fix my car?
- When can I go back to work?
- Is the insurance company offering me a fair settlement?
Our lawyers can help answer these questions and get you back on your feet after an accident. The Midland car accident attorneys at Zinda Law Group can help you determine if you have a case, answer any questions you may have, and navigate the legal system on your behalf. To get started with a free attorney consultation, call 800-863-5312 today.
You Could Be Entitled to Compensation
If you have been involved in a car accident, you may be eligible for the payment of your medical bills, monetary damages, non-economic damages, and in the case of fatality, payment for the death your loved one. The Midland auto accident attorneys at Zinda Law Group can help you get the compensation you are entitled to, including:
- Medical Bills – medical and doctor bills, hospital bills, rehabilitation and physical therapy, prescriptions, in-home care, surgery, and reconstructive surgery.
- Monetary Damages – property damage, lost wages, repair or replacement of your automobile, transportation costs to and from the hospital, and in-home help when prescribed by your doctor.
- Non-Economic Damages – payment for pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, emotional or psychological suffering, and retraining for a new profession when unable to continue in your career path.
- Wrongful Death – medical expenses, pain and suffering of the deceased, funeral expenses, loss of insurance benefits, loss of income contribution to the household finances, loss of inheritance, and loss of society and companionship.
Call Zinda Law Group for Help Today
If you were injured in a car accident, call or chat the Midland car accident attorneys at Zinda Law Group to get a free consultation to discuss your legal options. Our firm also operates on a contingency fee basis. This means if we don't win your case, you don't pay us a dime. So call us today at 800-863-5312 and let us help with your car accident case.