One Dead in Edinburg Collision
Call (888) 281-6991 To Speak with an Injury Attorney Today
September 25, 2020
DPS officials responded to a head-on collision Thursday evening between an SUV and a pick-up truck. According to KRGV News, these vehicles were traveling in opposite directions along FM 480 in Edinburg, Texas, when the SUV driver drifted into the opposing lane, slamming into the pick-up. Ricardo Nicolas Munoz (age 23), the owner of the SUV, was pronounced dead at the crash site.
KRGV also reports that both the driver and passenger of the pick-up were transported to Doctors Hospital at Renaissance in Edinburg to be examined following the incident. The cause of this fatal incident has not been determined yet, but DPS officers are currently investigating possible causes.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
Unfortunately, there are times when negligence, absentmindedness, or reckless driving may lead to accidents similar to this fatal Edinburg collision. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by the another’s negligence, you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, there are several steps you should take directly following the incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles.
• Write down the contact information of the other drivers involved, as well as their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver’s license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC we’ve been helping accident victims with their legal needs for years. We have all the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case. You may be able to recover compensatory damages, which could include personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a car accident such as this, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
News Article Sourced from: KRGV News