Call (888) 314-6671 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
October 27, 2020
Sunday afternoon, police responded to a two-car collision in Leon county Colorado. KKTV reports that a pick-up truck towing a flat-bed trailer veered into the wrong lane on Marksheffel Road and crashed head-on into an SUV. The SUV's front passenger was killed by the collision, while no- one was injured in the pick-up. In addition, the driver and the five children in the car were hospitalized post-incident.
Authorities say the crash is still under investigation.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
This fatal accident outside of Leon County and similar incidents can be caused by another's negligence, absentmindedness, and reckless driving. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by one of these causes, you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, although these are highly stressful situations, there are several steps you should take directly following any car incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles
• Write down the contact information of the other drivers involved and their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver's license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we've aided the victims of car accidents for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case, and you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering. This could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident such as this, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Information sourced from: KKTV