Personal Injury Attorney
Zinda Law Group is a rapidly growing elite personal injury law firm. We handle complex cases and maintain a small docket, enabling us to best serve our clients. Our clients expect top-notch representation and that is exactly what we provide. We pride ourselves on our skills, compassion, and commitment to helping those in need.
We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated, and passionate lawyer who aspires to become an elite trial attorney to join our team in our Denver office. If this sounds like you, please apply. We would love to hear from you.
Firm Philosophy: It is our firm belief that every member of our team is valuable and should have the opportunity for a financially and personally fulfilling career. Our firm is structured to provide its attorneys outstanding opportunities to advance and grow within the firm. All of our attorneys handle cases from intake through verdict, with continuous opportunities for on-going training and mentoring by our excellent team. At Zinda Law Group, everyone goes home at the end of the day knowing they have done a great job for our clients and have made a positive contribution to the lives of others. Our law firm is a great place to work.
Our core principles are:
1. Excellence Always;
2. Only the Best;
3. Failure is Not an Option;
4. We All Take Out the Trash;
5. Run the Firm Like a Business.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and experience:
- At least two (2) years' experience practicing personal injury;
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the Colorado State Bar;
- Licensed and in good standing with TX, AZ, and/or NM State Bars is a plus, but not required;
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required;
- Experience drafting and responding to motions;
- Experience in presenting oral arguments at contested hearings and trials (bench and/or jury);
- Experience taking and defending depositions;
- Experience trying cases;
- Substantial knowledge of CRCP and Rules of Evidence;
- Excellent work ethic with the drive to “get the job done”;
- Great attitude and ability, MUST work well with support staff, and be very organized.
The hired person will be:
- Able to "Think Outside the Box"
- High level of initiative
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and dental insurance, paid leave, and IRA Plan with company contribution match.
To apply, you must submit your resume and cover letter through the following link:
Zinda Law Group, PLLC