Plano Premises Liabilty
Plano Premises Liability
Premises Liability law is the body of law which holds the person in possession of land or premises responsible for injuries suffered by individuals who are on the premises. In some states the law favors the premises owner who pay top dollar for legal aid. It is of the utmost importance that the injured parties involved in a Premises Liability case to secure the most highly qualified legal representation. An attorney from Plano Zinda Law Group PLLC has the skill and experience you need.
Injured on private, public, commercial or government property?
While the owner of a premise may not have complete control over guests, invitees, or trespassers: some regions do require premises owners to adopt reasonable care. A landlord is still responsible for the building even if a manager is on duty to oversee the apartments. A business owner is still liable if a landscaper or other hired worker does maintenance or repairs to the building. Were your rights protected while you were on the premises? Have you suffered from a slip and fall, or even a trip and fall? An owner can be liable if a property is unsafe due to:
- Walkways or surfaces in disrepair
- Hanging tree limbs or phone lines
- Negligent stairways or handrails
- Spills and slick surfaces
A lawyer from Zinda Law Group PLLC can provide you with the most compassionate representation in your premises liability case. Our firm has extensive knowledge in Texas premises liability laws, as well as experience in the courtroom.
- We proudly serve clients in Austin and throughout Texas.
- We offer free case evaluation
- There is no cost to you, unless we recover
- Our firm will treat you with dignity and respect no matter the size of your case
- Personal, professional & proven legal representation