Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers in Round Rock
The Foundation for Spinal Cord Injury reports that the most common cause of spinal cord injuries in the United States results from motor vehicle accidents. They account for forty-two percent (42%) of all spinal cord injuries, with the next most common causes being falls (15%) and acts of violence (8%). Spinal cord injuries vary depending on the type of injury and the severity of the injury sustained.
Some of the complications of Spinal Cord Injuries are:
- Loss of sensation and motor function
- Loss of bowel and bladder control
- Gall bladder and renal stones
- Inability to breathe without mechanical intervention
- Sexual dysfunction
- Osteoporosis and bone degeneration
- Spasticity with increased reflexes and/or limb stiffness
- Inability to regulate the heart rate, blood pressure or heat regulation
- Muscle atrophy
- Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
Spinal cord injury attorneys understand that our spinal cord injury clients have sustained a serious, life-altering injury. We understand how it greatly impacts daily life in a long-term sense and that there are significant medical and caregiving expenses. The caring and compassionate spinal cord injury attorneys at Zinda Law Group in Round Rock are knowledgeable and will do everything possible to get the financial compensation you need and are entitled to. We want to help you. Call the office of Zinda Law Group today for a free consultation.