San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer
Call (800) 863-5312 to Speak with a San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer for Free
A car accident in San Antonio can happen at any time and completely turn your world upside down. Not only can a car crash leave you with pain and suffering, costly medical bills and property damage, it can also leave you with lost income, and more. If you or someone you love has been involved in an auto accident, you may be entitled to receive compensation for injuries and damages. But don’t delay: There is a legal time limit (statute of limitations) on filing a claim.
With experienced car wreck lawyers from Zinda Law Group on your side, you can focus on recovery while our attorneys handle the legal process for you. We will work hard on your behalf to seek the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a wreck, call Zinda Law Group at (800) 863-5312 today to get a free consultation with one of our auto accident attorneys and find out what we can do for you.
Car accidents can range in severity and involve automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, or even bicycles. Auto accident injury claims demand a tough and dedicated injury lawyer.
Our lawyers handle a wide range of claims including:
What Our Injury Attorneys Can Do For You
Our San Antonio car accident lawyers will perform a complete investigation separate from that of the police. We look for clues as to the true causes of the accident and work to hold the person accountable. We will help you determine the value of your claim and negotiate with the insurance companies to seek full and fair compensation.
Regardless of the size of your case, Zinda Law Group will always give you their undivided attention. Our firm will advise you of your legal rights and ensure you don’t make any of the common mistakes that could jeopardize a claim. We will use our years of experience representing car crash victims and resources to seek the best possible outcome for you.
In addition, Zinda Law Group works on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t have to worry about fees, court costs, or litigation expenses unless we win. Our firm is dedicated to helping you win your case, and that’s why if we don’t win, you don’t pay!
At Zinda Law Group, our car crash lawyers have helped thousands of injury victims get their lives back on track after an auto accident. We have the knowledge and resources necessary to help you pursue maximum compensation for medical bills, property damage, lost income, pain and suffering, and all the other ways your injuries have cost you.
Our firm also operates on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing unless we achieve a favorable settlement, judgment, or verdict for your auto accident case. That's our No Win No Fee Guarantee.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car crash, call Zinda Law Group at (800) 863-5312 to receive your free consultation.
Meetings with our personal injury attorneys are available by appointment only.
What to Do If You’re in a Car Crash
- If you are hit by a car, bus, truck or other vehicle call 9-1-1 if there are any injuries, this is especially important if you are pregnant. Request that police, ambulance and firefighters be deployed as appropriate.
- Seek immediate medical attention for any serious injuries.
- If there are no apparent injuries, call your local police station and report that there has been an auto accident. Request that a police officer come to the scene, investigate the accident and write an accident report. Take note of the accident report number and where and when you can obtain a copy of the report.
- Cooperate with the police investigation.
- Take pictures of the accident scene, preferably before the cars are moved. Be sure to include photos of the road conditions and damage done to all vehicles involved. Remember that many cell phones have camera capabilities.
- Write down the contact information for all of the other drivers involved in the accident, as well as for all of the witnesses to the accident, including their names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Call a personal injury lawyer in San Antonio, one that is experienced in motor vehicle accident claims
What Not to Do If You're in a Car Crash
- Do not apologize for the accident, as this may be viewed as an admission of guilt.
- Do not admit to causing the accident or make any other statement that could later be used to support an argument that you caused the accident.
- Do not leave the accident scene without contact and other pertinent information from the other driver(s).
- Do not leave the accident scene until the police have completed their investigation and given you permission to leave (unless you have serious injuries that require you to go to the emergency room).
- Do not discuss the case with the other driver.
- Do not speak with the insurance company without your attorney present.
- Do not sign anything from an insurance company without prior review by your lawyer.
They delivered on everything they said...
"My experience with Zinda Law Group was extremely positive. From the very beginning they were informative, communicative, and practical. They delivered on everything they said, and walked me through the process. If I had any questions, either by phone or email I promptly received communication and answers. Hopefully I won't need to, but if I need an attorney in the future, Zinda will be my first call." - Former Client
Read more client reviews of Zinda Law Group on Google.
Zinda Law Group Has Been Featured By: