Scottsdale Car Accident Lawyer
The U.S. Census Bureau reports that there are nearly to eleven million auto accidents every year in the United States, and of those accidents, nearly 3.5% result in death. In 2011, the Arizona Department of Transportation reported there were 103,423 car crashes that resulted in more than 33,000 injuries and 754 fatalities.
Arizona accident victims suffer $2.9 billion annually in economic losses as a result of car accidents each year. And if you have been injured in an auto accident, you probably have a lot of questions, like:
- Who is going to pay for all of my medical bills?
- How can I get my car repaired if I am not working?
- When will I be able to go back to work?
- How am I going to pay all my bills while I recover?
Zinda Law Group Can Help
If you have been injured in a car accident, the attorneys at Zinda Law Group can help you. Our attorneys have years of experience and are knowledgeable when it comes to auto accidents. And we can get you the help that you need. If you have been involved in an auto accident, there are a number of areas of compensation you may be eligible for including medical bills, monetary damages, non-economic damages, and if the crash resulted in a fatality, payment for the death including funeral expenses.
- Medical Bills – includes medical and doctor bills, hospital bills, rehabilitation and physical therapy, prescriptions, in-home care, surgery, and reconstructive surgery.
- Monetary Damages – includes property damage, lost wages, future lost wages, repair or replacement of your automobile, transportation costs to and from the hospital and doctor, and in-home help when prescribed by a physician.
- Non-Economic Damages – includes pain and suffering, emotional or psychological suffering or distress, loss of quality of life, retraining when unable to continue in your career path.
- Wrongful Death – includes medical expenses, funeral expenses, loss of insurance benefits, loss of inheritance, pain and suffering of the deceased, and loss of income contribution to the household finances.
Let Zinda Law Group Help You
If you have been the victim of an auto accident, you may be entitled to money and other non-economic benefits to help you recover from your injuries and resume your life. Let our lawyers provide you with a free case evaluation. We want to help you understand what to expect regarding your monetary compensation, how long it will take to reach a settlement, and other important issues involved in your case. At Zinda Law Group we are committed to providing the type and level of legal services that you deserve. We treat every case with equal care and concern and we want to help you. Why not call us today?