Call (888) 314-6971 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
December 3, 2020
Last Friday night (November 27), a crash 10 miles outside of Snyder killed six individuals. The incident occurred around 10 P.M when a vehicle heading westbound on U.S 180 crossed over into the eastbound lanes, causing two vehicles to collide head-on. According to KWTX News, all three passengers in the eastbound vehicle died at the scene, while half of the westbound vehicle’s six passengers were killed in the incident. The remaining three were taken to a hospital to be treated for their injuries.
The crash is currently under investigation.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
This accident and similar incidents can be caused by another’s negligence, absent-mindedness, and reckless driving. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by one of these causes, you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, although these are highly stressful situations, there are several steps you should take directly following any car incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles
• Write down the contact information of the other drivers involved and their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver’s license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we have been aiding the victims of car accidents for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case. Additionally, you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering, which could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a Car Accident victim such as the fatal Snyder Incident, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Information sourced from: KWTX News