Call (888) 314-6971 TO SPEAK WITH A INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
October 13, 2020
Sunday night, Austin police responded to a six-vehicle crash on South Interstate 35 in Austin, Texas. According to KXAN News, the crash was caused by an intoxicated driver who was charged with intoxicated manslaughter following the incident. KXAN also reports that this incident also killed one individual.
The southbound side of the freeway was shut down to for several hours Monday morning to tow several of the vehicles involved but has since reopened.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
Tragic accidents such as this six-car collision in Austin can be caused by another’s negligence, absentmindedness, reckless driving, and, unfortunately, intoxicated driving. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by one of these causes, you could get compensation for your case. Additionally, although these are highly stressful situations, \ there are several steps you should take directly following any car incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles
• Write down the contact information of the other drivers involved and their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver’s license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we’ve been aiding the victims of car accidents for years. We have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case, and you may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering. This could include a range of compensatory damages, including personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident such as this, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer today.
Information Sourced from: KXAN News