Temple Car Accident Lawyers
If you were injured in an auto accident, the first thing you probably did was to seek medical treatment. But once the shock wore off, you likely had a lot of questions, such as:
- Who was going to pay for my hospital and medical bills?
- How will I get my car fixed?
- When can I go back to work?
- Am I getting a fair settlement offer from the insurance companies?
This is where the help of an experienced and knowledgeable Temple car accident lawyer comes in. At Zinda Law Group, our attorneys can answer these questions and more. Our Temple auto accident attorneys offer free consultations and can help you understand your legal rights and options. Call 800-863-5312 to get help today.
You Could Be Entitled to Compensation
If you have been the victim of an auto accident, you may be eligible for compensation. Our Temple car accident lawyers can help you determine the value of your case and all the damages you may be entitled to. Some of the areas we seek compensation for include:
- Medical Bills – We can help you get your medical bills paid. These expenses can include medical and doctor bills, hospital bills, rehabilitation and physical therapy, prescriptions, in-home care, surgery, and reconstructive surgery.
- Monetary Damages – We can help you recover any monetary damages that resulted from the accident including property damage, lost wages, repair or replacement of your automobile, transportation costs to and from the hospital and doctor, and in-home help when prescribed by a physician.
- Non-Economic Damages – We can help you recover non-economic losses including pain and suffering, emotional or psychological suffering or distress, loss of quality of life, retraining when unable to continue in your career path.
- Wrongful Death – We can help you receive compensation for the loss your loved one. Expenses associated with the loss of your loved one include medical expenses, funeral expenses, loss of insurance benefits, loss of inheritance, pain and suffering of the deceased, and loss of income contribution to the household finances. Additionally, benefits may be paid for the loss of society and companionship that would have flowed to the surviving spouse and children.
If you were the victim of an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation to help you recover from your injuries and resume your life. Our lawyers can provide you with a free case evaluation to help you understand what to expect with regard to monetary compensation, the length of time it may take to reach a settlement, and other important aspects of your case.
Get Help From Our Temple Auto Accident Attorneys
At Zinda Law Group, we are committed to providing the quality of legal services that you deserve. We treat every case with equal care and concern and we want to help you get your life back to normal. Our Temple car accident lawyers also operate on a contingency fee basis. This means if we are unable to win our case you won't owe us a dime. Call 800-863-5312 to get your free legal consultation and help today!