Two Dead and Several Injured in Longmont Colorado
Call (888) 314-6971 TO SPEAK WITH AN INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
September 29, 2020
Last Friday(September 25th), Longmont Police Department responded to a multi-car collision between a jeep, truck, and an SUV on Zlaten Drive. 9News reports that the jeep collided with the oncoming truck in an attempt to turn onto the road. The jeep then flipped and crashed into an SUV that was waiting in the right turn lane. Following its initial collision with the jeep, the truck then collided with a signal light pole.
According to 9News, a passenger in both the jeep and the truck were killed by the incident. Additionally, 6 others were taken to local hospitals with several various injuries. Longmont Police have also stated the investigation will be undertaken by the Weld County District Attorney’s Office.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHO MAY BE LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?
Unfortunately, negligence, absentmindedness, or reckless driving may lead to accidents that cause serious injury. If you have been involved in a car accident that you believe was caused by another’s negligence, you could get compensation for your case. These are highly stressful situations, but regardless of the incident’s severity, there are several steps you should take directly following the incident:
• Call 911 if there are any injuries and seek medical attention for any serious injuries
• Request an officer to come to the scene to investigate the accident and write an accident report. Also, note where you can obtain a copy.
• Take pictures of the incident and the surroundings. Ensure that some of the photos display the damages done to all involved vehicles.
• Write down the contact information of the other drivers involved, as well as their insurance company and policies, their license plate numbers, and their driver’s license number.
• Contact Zinda Law group right away at 888-314-6671
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Zinda Law Group PLLC, we’ve been aiding the victims of accidents similar to the Longmont collision for years. You may be able to recover compensatory damages for your suffering, and we have the resources and expertise to help you get justice in your case. These compensatory damages could include personal property damages, lost wages, pain & suffering, and future economic losses. If you are a victim of a Car Accident such as this, call us at 888-314-6671 for your 100% free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
Sourced from: 9News