Zinda Law Group Want to Help Future Law and Criminal Justice Professionals
Zinda Law Group offers (1) $1000 scholarship per year to a Denver student pursuing an undergraduate degree in Political Science or Government Service. Students majoring in Sociology with Law/Criminal emphasis, Law Enforcement, Forensic Psychology, or Homeland Security will also be considered.
Applicants should be pursuing a bachelors or associates degree within a Criminal Justice, Government, Political Science or a related program, such as one of the following:
- Sociology with Law/Criminal emphasis
- Political Science
- Law Enforcement
Applications should also have:
- A desire and plans to attend law school
- A passion for helping the community, families, or the underserved
(2) Selection & Eligibility Criteria
This scholarship is not need based. Applicants will be evaluted on academic history and extracurricular activities.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester or a high school senior with plans to attend college after graduation.
The scholarship recipient will be notified following the deadline. The award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the recipient's permanent mailing address.
To apply for this scholarship, please submit the following form by December 1, 2016. The essay can be any topic of your choosing, please keep between 500-1000 words.
About Zinda Law Group
Zinda Law Group is a Texas based law firm with nationwide reach including offices in Colorado, Texas, and Arizona.