Personal Injury Attorney Referral Relationship with Zinda Law Group
Call (512) 246-2224 To Partner with Zinda Law Group
Zinda Law Group is a personal injury law firm with offices across Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. We have built a notable record of success working with law firms nationwide through referral, joint-venture, and co-counsel relationships, and we believe your practice could significantly benefit from partnering with us.
What Sets Us Apart
• We Reflect You: Our firm places the utmost importance on safeguarding the interests and reputations of our referring attorneys. You can rest assured that your clients will receive the same level of dedication, professionalism, and responsiveness from us as they would from you.
• Client Service: We are committed to maintaining a small docket, which helps ensure all our clients receive the individualized attention they deserve. From the initial consultation to the final result, our attorneys guide clients every step of the way, and we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Great Settlements: We have achieved a number of six- and seven-figure settlements for our deserving clients.
• Fast Results: Through aggressive representation and operational efficiency, we are often able to reach a satisfactory result in a timely manner.
• Litigation-Focused: Our skilled lawyers have the knowledge and experience necessary to treat every case as if it were going to trial.
• Vast Resources: Our ability to handle large case expenses means we can conduct thorough investigations, hire expert witnesses, and utilize cutting-edge technology to help us build the strongest case possible.
If you or your firm is interested in partnering with Zinda Law Group for personal injury case referrals, please call us at (800) 863-5312, email us, or submit the contact form below.
Zinda Law Group prides itself on a team of client-focused, experienced lawyers. By partnering with Zinda Law Group you gain access to experienced lawyers in multiple locations across the country, including:
- Texas: Austin, Round Rock, San Antonio, Waco, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Arlington, Carrollton, Bryan, Houston, Corpus Christi, Midland, El Paso, Temple
- Colorado: Denver, Fort Collins, Aurora, Boulder, Colorado Springs
- Arizona: Phoenix, and Tucson
- New Mexico: Albuquerque, Las Cruces
We may be able to cater to other states as needed, all you need to do is ask us!
Spanish Speaking Lawyers
Our team of lawyers has a strong presence in the legal community and we have attorneys are who are bilingual and fluent in Spanish. Our aim is to ensure that all of our Spanish speaking clients who choose us to represent them can get access to legal assistance in their own language, providing them with a stress-free and easy to understand client experience.
Personal Injury Cases We Can Help You With
As a personal injury law firm, we specialize in a wide variety of accident and injury cases. When you partner with Zinda Law Group you gain access to years of experience and knowledge in many different case types not limited to but including:
- Car accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- 18 wheeler accidents and other truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Boat and other water-related accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Accidents at work
- Premises liability accidents
- Defective product injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Dog bites injuries
- Other personal injury claims
Personal Injury Attorney Referral Process
If you or your firm would like to begin partnering with Zinda Law Group, you can reach out to us at (888) 281-6991 or fill out the form below with your details and we will call you back. After discussing the case with you, one of Zinda Law Group’s experienced accident attorneys will assess whether they can offer a solution for your client's needs. At this point, you and your referral attorney will discuss the structure of your referral relationship. The structure may depend on state laws and your workload involved.
Personal Injury Attorney Referral Fee
Whether referral fees are allowed depends on the state. In Texas, referral fees for personal injury cases between lawyers are permitted, but some requirements must be met.
In some cases, attorney referral fees will be paid in a 'proportion of services' manner. In this situation, both the referring lawyer and the new lawyer perform substantial services on behalf of the client. The services performed have to be something beyond simply being hired by the client and forwarding the case. The legal fee is split between the two lawyers in proportion to the services performed.
In other cases, you may agree to joint responsibility for the client's case. In this case, the referring lawyer must make a reasonable investigation into the client’s legal matter, choose a competent handling attorney, monitor the legal work after referring the case, keep the client informed about the matter, and assist the handling attorney when necessary.
In both of these situations, the client must consent in writing to the arrangement before the association can take place. The client must consent to all of the lawyers and firms involved, whether the fees will be divided according to the proportion of services provided by each attorney, and the share of the fee each lawyer or firm will receive.
Personal Injury Referral Agreement
When you are entering into a referral agreement, the responsibilities and obligations for each attorney will be laid out as clear as possible. The percentage of fees the referring attorney is expected to receive will also be included in the referral agreement.
Referral Vs Co-Counsel
If you want to continue working with a client on a case but need help, seeking co-counsel is a great solution. With a referral, you will have less interaction with the case after passing it on to another attorney. By partnering with a co-counsel, you will stay with your client while also working alongside another firm.
This arrangement can benefit both you and your client. You will now have the resources of another firm at your disposal, and you will be able to utilize another lawyer’s or team’s strengths, knowledge, experience for your client’s case.
If you are practicing in a new area of law or are inexperienced as to a certain subject matter, partnering with a co-counsel is an excellent way to gain experience while still providing competent and ethical representation to your client.
If you expect the case to be difficult or time-consuming and your firm does not have the capability to see the case through, gaining assistance from other lawyers is an ideal way to pool resources and manage your caseload.
Zinda Law Group has had many successful co-counsel relationships with attorneys and clients throughout the years. If you believe that you or your client would benefit from working in partnership with our legal team, contact us today at (888) 281-6991.
Common Misconceptions Regarding Attorney Referrals
If you’re considering referring a client to another attorney, you might have a few misconceptions that need to be dispelled.
1) Misconception #1: Referring a client means I’m unqualified.
Attorneys decide to partner with another firm for numerous reasons, including sharing resources, managing caseload, and gaining access to experts in specialized areas of law - it does not mean you are not qualified.
2) Misconception #2: Bringing in Another Lawyer Looks Bad.
Referral arrangements are conducted for the client’s best interest. In fact, having a resource on hand to refer clients to may give the impression that your firm is better connected, thus giving your client a better sense of trust. Referring a client to another lawyer is preferable to losing a case you could’ve won.
3) Misconception #3: Bringing in Co-Counsel from a Well-Known Firm is Only Useful to Garner Name Recognition.
While some law firms may be well known, many larger firms also have resources that can make a partnership more beneficial, such as more legal staff and access to a greater amount of resources. A referral should be pursued because it is in the best interest of your client.
Choosing Your Referral Partner for a Personal Injury Case
When choosing the attorney you will refer your client to, you should keep in mind what should best help your client. Depending on the type of case, your background, and experience, you should keep the following questions in mind:
- What are their qualifications and experience?
- Is their experience related to my case? How does their experience compare to mine?
- What is their reputation like amongst their clients? Checking out their client reviews on their website or Google may help you answer this question
- Will I be able to work with this person?
Why Choose Zinda Law Group
Our firm has grown tremendously since it started in 2008. It is now a nationwide personal injury firm with a focus in Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico.
Zinda Law Group has had the honor of working on a number of high-caliber cases, many of which have come to the firm by way of referring lawyers. To us, there is no better compliment than another attorney trusting us with valuable cases and their clients. In return, our firm pays competitive referral fees to our valued referring attorneys.
When a good case comes along, but a lawyer does not have the time or expertise to fully commit to it, a good referral relationship is the answer.
Growing into a large firm has allowed us to accept and commit to a substantial amount of personal injury cases. This has also given our attorneys diverse experiences with a wide range of unique cases.
Our team of personal injury lawyers has a strong presence in the legal community, and several of our attorneys are bilingual and fluent in Spanish. We have lawyers licensed in Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, New Mexico, and the District of Columbia.