Zinda Law Group Wants to Help Students
Zinda Law Group is offering one $1,000 scholarship to a student pursuing or planning to pursue higher education. This scholarship is open to High School Students and College Students. Zinda Law Group is dedicated to helping students around the country pursue their higher education goals.
Applicants should be interested in pursuing an associates or bachelors degree within Political Science, Government Service, or a related field such as one of the following:
- Criminal Justice
- Law Enforcement
- Political Science
- Homeland Security
- Liberal Arts
Applications should also:
- Have a desire to attend law school
- Wants to help consumers, families, the public or undeserved community
(2) Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester, or a high school senior planning on attending college after graduation.
The scholarship recipient will be notified following the deadline. The award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the recipient's permanent mailing address.
To apply for this scholarship, please submit the following form by March 1, 2016. The essay can be any topic of your choosing, please keep between 500-1000 words.
About Zinda Law Group
Zinda Law Group was founded in Austin, Texas by award winning personal injury attorney, Jack Zinda. Zinda Law Group handles both personal injury and family law cases. We have offices in Texas, Colorado, and Arizona.