Bilingual Paralegal (Entry to Mid-Level)Last updated on: July 29, 2018
To apply for our Bilingual Paralegal position in Austin or Denver, please submit a resume and cover letter here.
Are you interested in being part of a great law firm, having excellent mentorship, and making a difference every day in people’s lives? Our firm is looking for an ambitious Bilingual Paralegal. This position requires a can-do attitude and a willingness to do whatever needs to be done to help the team.
About the Firm: Zinda Law Group is a rapidly growing Plaintiff’s firm. Our clients and our dedication to doing great legal work always come first. We handle catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout the United States with a focus in Texas, Colorado and Arizona.
Firm Philosophy: We treat everyone with dignity and respect. It is our belief that every member of our team is valuable and should have the opportunity for a financially and personally fulfilling career. Everyone who works here goes home at the end of the day knowing they have done a great job for our clients and have made a positive contribution to the lives of others.
Our core principles are:
1. Excellence Always;
2. Only the Best;
3. Failure is Not an Option;
4. We All Take Out the Trash;
5. Run the Firm Like a Business.
- Opening new cases digitally and physically;
- Handling attorney schedule and calendar;
- Ordering medical records;
- Assisting clients with medical scheduling;
- Interact with Client to convey information about the Client’s case;
- Organizing and maintaining legal files;
- Maintain computer case records;
- Assist with office administration;
- E-filing and hard filing of documents.
Office Administration Work:
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail distribution;
- Maintain complex filing system;
- E-filing and hard filing of documents;
- Assist with front desk duties whenever the receptionist is out and assist in answering the phones throughout the day;
- Help restock break room areas and maintain office appearance;
- Set up conference rooms.
- College degree or paralegal certificate required;
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment;
- Great on the phone;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Ability to think logically;
- Outgoing and looking forward to working as part of a team;
- Very organized, with high attention to detail;
- Reliable transportation;
- Trustworthy, exercising confidentiality in all situations;
- Dedication and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.;
- Great attitude;
- Previous work in a law firm a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience;
- Vacation Leave;
- Personal Leave;
- IRA Plan with Generous Company Contribution Match;
- Medical Insurance;
- Discretionary Holiday Bonuses;
- Excellent Working Environment;
- Top-Notch Software and Systems that Work Efficiently and Consistently;
- Opportunities for On-Going Training and Mentoring by Our Outstanding Team;
- Opportunities to Advance and Grow in the Company.
Zinda Law Group, PLLC