San Antonio Scholarship
Zinda Law Group Scholarship for San Antonio Students interested in Law or Government Service
Zinda Law Group is offering one $1,000 scholarship to a San Antonio student pursuing a degree program emphasizing Political Science or Government Service. This scholarship is open to San Antonio High School Students and College Students either from San Antonio or attending San Antonio area college. Many of our attorney's attended St. Mary's Law School and Zinda Law Group is committed to helping the next generation of San Antonio scholars succeed through higher education.
Applicants should be interested in pursuing an associates or bachlors degree within a Political Science or Government Service, such as one of the following:
- Criminal Justice
- Law Enforcement
- Political Science
- Homeland Security
- Sociology with a Law/Criminal Emphasis
- Forensic Psychology
Applications should also:
- Have a desire to attend law school
- Wants to help consumers, families, the public or undeserved community
(2) Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester, or a high school senior planning on attending college after graduation.
The scholarship recipient will be notified following the deadline. The award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the recipient's permanent mailing address.
To apply for this scholarship, please submit the following form by November 1, 2016. The essay topic is completely open, please keep between 500-1000 words.
About Zinda Law Group
Zinda Law Group is made of Texas Trail Lawyers with a nationwide reach. We practice Personal Injury and Family Law and strive to provide our clients the highest level of legal counsel.