If you or someone you love were injured in a gas explosion in Scottsdale, you may be entitled to compensation. A knowledgeable Arizona gas explosion injury lawyer
can help you understand your legal options and fight for the maximum compensation you deserve. Contact the experienced attorneys at Zinda Law Group today for a free consultation.
Gas explosions can instantaneously cause catastrophic destruction and severe injuries. They may result from gas leaks, faulty appliances, construction accidents, or negligence by contractors and utility companies. The intense fires, flying debris, and shockwaves produced by an explosion can lead to devastating harm such as burns, broken bones, head trauma, organ damage, and even wrongful death.
After an accident, victims and families may face overwhelming medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and reduced quality of life. An accomplished Scottsdale personal injury attorney can stand up to insurance companies and hold the negligent parties fully liable for your losses. The legal team at Zinda Law Group has the skill and dedication to build strong cases and pursue fair settlements for those harmed by gas explosions in Scottsdale.
This article will examine common causes of gas explosions, types of injuries victims may suffer, and how an experienced attorney can make a difference in seeking compensation. If you or someone you love was injured in a Scottsdale gas explosion, contact our lawyers immediately to protect your rights and explore your options.
Common Causes of Gas Explosions in Scottsdale
Several hazards and oversights can lead to disastrous gas explosions in homes or businesses. Identifying what went wrong is critical for determining liability. A thorough gas explosion lawyer will thoroughly investigate potential causes such as:
- Gas line leaks – Cracks or ruptures caused by corrosion, excavations, shifts, or inadequate maintenance may allow gas to leak out and accumulate. Utility companies must properly maintain lines.
- Damaged appliances – Defective or faulty equipment like stoves, water heaters, and furnaces can leak gas and spark explosions. Manufacturers may be liable for dangers.
- Installation or maintenance errors – Contractors failing to install or service gas lines and appliances properly can create serious hazards. They may be responsible for negligence.
- Construction accidents – Gas lines may be ruptured by digging, trenching, blasting, heavy equipment, etc. Contractors must take safety precautions.
- Utility company negligence – Failure to inspect lines, respond to leaks, mark locations, or shut off gas may constitute negligence and can lead to catastrophic accidents.
- Fires spreading – A fire elsewhere in a building may rupture a gas line. The quick shut-off is crucial to stop further fueling of the flames.
A skilled lawyer thoroughly investigates the root cause of the explosion and identifies all potentially liable parties. This work establishes the grounds for your injury claim.
For a free legal consultation with a gas explosion lawyer serving Scottsdale, call 800-863-5312
Common Gas Explosion Injuries
Gas explosions release immense heat and pressure waves that can lead to serious harm:
- Burn injuries – Victims may suffer disfiguring and painful first, second, and third-degree burn injuries requiring multiple treatments and surgeries.
- Traumatic brain injuries – The concussive force can lead to mild concussions or severe TBIs, causing lifelong impairments in cognition, behavior, and emotions.
- Broken bones – Fractured and crushed bones are very common, including to legs, arms, ribs, vertebrae, and facial areas. Some breaks may never properly heal.
- Internal organ damage – Pressure waves can rupture sensitive organs like the ears, lungs, kidneys, spleen, intestines, and heart. This requires major surgery.
- Spinal cord injuries – Vertebral fractures, tissue damage, and spinal nerve trauma may result in paralysis and loss of limb function, bowel/bladder control, and other permanent disabilities.
- Embedded debris – Shattered glass, wood, metal, and other materials that are blasted out may penetrate bodies. Safe surgical removal is essential.
- Wrongful death – Unfortunately, some explosion victims do not survive their traumatic injuries. Their families may file a wrongful death lawsuit seeking justice.
A dedicated gas explosion injury lawyer helps survivors and families recover damages for their considerable medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and reduced quality of life resulting from the accident. Our attorneys are committed advocates for victims.
Gas Explosion in Scottsdale lawyers near me 800-863-5312
Why Hire a Scottsdale Gas Explosion Injury Attorney?
After a devastating gas explosion, survivors need an assertive lawyer to protect their interests and guide them through the legal process. A qualified Scottsdale personal injury lawyer provides invaluable services such as:
- Conducting a thorough investigation of the cause and liable parties
- Estimating the full value of injury and damages claims
- Negotiating assertively with insurance companies
- Filing claims and lawsuits to preserve the victims’ rights
- Gathering compelling evidence like medical records, eyewitness accounts, expert testimony, and more
- Questioning witnesses and defendants aggressively in court
- Fighting for fair compensation through settlements or jury verdicts
Against major utility companies, construction firms, and insurers, explosion victims need tenacious advocates on their side. An accomplished gas explosion lawyer levels the playing field and works tirelessly so families recover what they truly deserve.
Statute of Limitations in Arizona
In Arizona, strict statutes of limitations restrict the window for filing personal injury lawsuits after an accident. For gas explosion injuries, victims typically have two years from the date of their incident to submit claims against negligent parties. The clock starts ticking from the moment of injury.
For minors injured by gas explosions, the two-year deadline begins once they turn 18 years old. Adults with diminished mental capacity also gain extra time. After the statute of limitations passes, victims lose their right to recover compensation forever.
An experienced attorney understands these deadlines and files claims on time, so your rights are protected. Call Zinda Law Group as soon as possible after your explosion accident to begin pursuing your rightful recovery. We handle all legal paperwork while you stay focused on healing.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Speak With a Scottsdale Gas Explosion Lawyer Today
Don’t go up against powerful insurance companies and negligent corporations alone. The accomplished personal injury attorneys at Zinda Law Group have the experience to stand up for victims injured by preventable gas explosions in Scottsdale. We have the resources necessary to build strong cases, secure compelling evidence, and maximize compensation for your injuries, lost income, pain and suffering, and reduced quality of life.
Zinda Law Group takes care of accident victims the way they deserve – with compassion, respect, and unwavering dedication. Our Scottsdale lawyers offer 100% free case evaluation. If we don’t reach a favorable outcome, you pay nothing. Take the first step and call our law offices today at (800) 863-5312 to discuss your options with an experienced gas explosion injury lawyer.