Animal & Dog Bites
- Is the Dog Owner Responsible for Pain and Suffering After a Dog Attack?
- The Three Ways of Proving Owner Liability after a Dog Bite
- Children and Dog Bites
- Dog Bites on Private Property
- Negligence and Dangerous Dog Findings
- Dog Bites on Public Property
- What to Do After a Dog Bite
- Reasons People Aren’t Successful in a Dog Bite Claim
- Dog Bites and Homeowners Insurance
- Steps After a Dog Bite
- Proving Liability After a Dog Bite
- Proving Liability in Dog Bite Cases
- Handling a Dog Bite Claim
- General Negligence, Negligence Per Se, and Dangerous Dog Findings
- What to do After an Attack
- How Insurance Companies Handle Claims
Where Zinda Law Group Practices:
As we’ve grown we expanded out west to El Paso, Texas subsequently into Arizona adding Tucson Personal Injury Lawyers to the firm, as well as adding offices in Colorado including Denver Personal Injury Lawyers and the surrounding cities such as Colorado Springs.
Types of Cases We Handle:
We also have a team of attorneys that have experience serious injury cases such as car accidents, wrongful death and truck accidents. We also have experience handling more complex cases such as gas explosions and drug injury cases, such as the Taxotere® Lawsuits.