Car Accident Lawyers in Garland
The U.S. Census Bureau reports that there are 11 million auto accidents every year in the United States, and Texans are not immune to the effects of car accidents. There were 58,000 serious auto accidents resulting in 80,000 serious injuries in 2011 alone, according to the Texas Department of Transportation.
If you were unfortunately involved in a collision, the Garland car accident lawyers at Zinda Law Group are here to help. Call us at (800) 863-5312 for a free consultation with a skilled Garland car accident attorney.
Auto Accident Injuries
Some car accident victims walk away from the crash with just a few cuts and bruises, while others are not as lucky and may perish in the accident. For victims that fall in between these two extremes, their injuries may include damage to the back, neck, or head, broken or dislocated bones or limbs, or nerve damage or paralysis. Each case is different with regard to the degree and type of injury and the damages suffered by each victim. The severity of the injuries that occur in a car accident will often depend on many factors, including:
- Whether the person was wearing a seat belt
- The speed the vehicle was traveling
- The place where the vehicle hit another object
- Whether the vehicle rolled over
- Whether the vehicle caught fire
- How well the car handled the impact
You May Be Entitled to Compensation
If you have been the victim of a car accident, you may be eligible for compensation for your medical bills, monetary damages, non-economic damages, and if the crash resulted in a fatality, payment for the death of your loved one, including funeral expenses. Compensation includes:
- Medical Bills – medical and doctor bills, hospital bills, prescriptions, rehabilitation, physical therapy, in-home care, surgery and reconstructive surgery.
- Monetary Damages – property damage, lost wages, future lost wages, repair or replacement of your automobile, transportation costs for medical treatment, and in-home help when your doctor prescribes it.
- Non-Economic Damages – pain and suffering, emotional or psychological suffering or distress, loss of quality of life, and retraining if you can no longer continue in your current occupation or job.
- Wrongful Death – medical expenses, funeral expenses, pain and suffering, loss of society and companionship, loss of income contribution, insurance benefits or lost inheritance.
Our Car Accident Lawyers in Garland Can Help
If you were the victim of an auto accident, you may be entitled to economic and non-economic benefits. The attorneys at Zinda Law Group can help you seek the compensation you deserve. Our car accident lawyers in Garland can help you investigate the accident, negotiate with insurance companies, and handle the entire legal process for you.
At Zinda Law Group, we are committed to our clients and treat every case with the care and concern that you deserve. Our auto accident firm also operates on a contingency fee basis, which means if we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
Call us today at (800) 863-5312 for a free consultation with one of our Garland car accident lawyers. Meetings with attorneys by appointment only.