Tucson Medical Malpractice Lawyer
CALL (888) 449-1160 TO SPEAK WITH TUCSON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS FOR FREE
When most people visit a clinic or doctor’s office, they believe that they will get the best care possible. Even though doctors, nurses and other health care providers are very skilled, many patients have been a victim of medical malpractice. Medical malpractice occurs when a health care professional does something that is outside the accepted standard of medical care. If you think that you have been a victim of medical malpractice, then you should contact a Tucson medical malpractice lawyer. You may be eligible to get compensation for your pain and suffering.
Awards & Recognition
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA BY THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION (2016-2020)
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA BY THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION (2017-2020)
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA (2016-2020), JOE CAPUTO (2016 – 2020) & BURGESS WILLIAMS (2016-2017) BY THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION
LIFETIME MEMBERS JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA, JOE CAPUTO, BURGESS WILLIAMS, NEIL SOLOMON, & JASON ALDRIDGE
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA (2009, 2011-2012, 2014-2021), JOE CAPUTO (2019-2021), BURGESS WILLIAMS (2019-2020), NEIL SOLOMON (2020-2021), & CHRISTINA HAGEN (2021) BY SUPER LAWYERS (A THOMPSON REUTERS COMPANY)
MEMBERS JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA (2017-2020), JOE CAPUTO (2019-2020), BURGESS WILLIAMS (2019-2020), NEIL SOLOMON (2019-2020), COLE GUMM (2019-2020), CHRISTINA HAGEN (2020) & BRENDAN MCQUAID (2020)
LIFETIME MEMBERS JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA & JOE CAPUTO
AWARDED TO ZINDA LAW GROUP (2016-2019) BY THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA IN 2015, 2016, 2017, AND 2020
AWARDED TO JOE CAPUTO (2016-2019) BY THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
AWARDED TO ZINDA LAW GROUP IN 2018 BY INC.
Awarded to John C (Jack) Zinda (2021) by the American Association for Justice
I did not know what to do. I had never been hurt in a wreck before and this was a major accident that was not my fault. I reached out to Zinda Law Group and they were fantastic, answered all my questions, got me help immediately, and took care of everything!!
There comes a time when you need someone in your corner that you can trust. Our time came when we knew we needed the advice and counsel of an attorney. The day we walked into Zinda Law Group we knew we were covered.
There is a reason why this law firm has a 5 star rating. My experience with personal injury attorney Joe Caputo and all of the staff at Zinda Law Group has been excellent... I would definitely recommend Zinda Law Group.
Maria Ciara-Former Client
This is a really great firm! They settled my personal injury case in a year. Throughout the whole process, they were keeping in touch with me and helping me get the best treatment possible. They honestly know what they are doing. It was a pleasure working with these guys.
Everyone was so professional and was very interested in helping me with my issues. They were very upfront and honest about what I could expect.
I contacted Zinda Law Group after getting nowhere on my own with a personal injury case. I am so thankful I did. They took it off my plate and handled everything from appointments, to phone calls, and emails.
Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
- Undiagnosed heart disease: Many patients go to the emergency room because of chest pain that is caused by heart disease. If the doctor fails to diagnose heart disease and sends the patient home, then he or she will have committed medical malpractice.
- Anesthesia errors: There have been many cases where people were given too much anesthesia and suffered a serious complication or died as a result.
- Childbirth errors: Many mothers have complications during their pregnancy and are required to have C-sections. If the doctor fails to recognize pregnancy complications and delays the decision to perform a C-section, then he or she has also committed medical malpractice.
- Failure to treat appendicitis: Appendicitis is a very common complaint. It causes severe abdominal pain, and many people visit the emergency room because of this condition. In rare cases, doctors have misdiagnosed patients and sent them home. If appendicitis is not treated, then it can cause a person to go into shock and die.
- Failure to diagnose deep vein thrombosis: Deep vein thrombosis is a condition that causes blood clots in the veins of the legs. In some cases, deep vein thrombosis may be mistaken for leg cramps. If the patient is not treated and the blood clot dislodges, then he or she may develop a pulmonary embolism. Pulmonary embolisms can result in death.
- Failure to diagnose breast cancer: An abnormal lump is usually one of the first signs of breast cancer. If a woman has an abnormal lump, then she is usually required to undergo additional testing. However, the doctor has committed medical malpractice if he or she fails to order additional tests. Many patients have been required to go through many months of chemotherapy because their cancer was not caught in its early stages.
Top Signs of Medical Malpractice
1.) Your Treatment Does Not Work
The first and most obvious sign that you have been a victim of malpractice is that your treatment does not work.
2.) A Second Doctor’s Opinion Is in Conflict
Sometimes, we do not realize that medical malpractice has been an issue only in retrospect. If a new doctor seems confused that you have received a certain kind of treatment, this is a sign that something went awry during initial treatment. There might be something going on that was not fatal, but still managed to have a negative effect on your recovery.
3.) Lab Tests Only
If your doctor makes a diagnosis based only on a lab test, be very careful and ask him or her why this is the diagnosis that was correct. Make sure that you know why you are given a diagnosis, and what physical signs you are showing.
4.) Uncommon Problem with Common Side Effects
In medicine, the best solution is the most obvious one. If your doctor insists that you have something serious, and it is based off of a ‘normal’ symptom, take a moment to seriously question what is going on. A second opinion and a malpractice suit might be in order.
TRUST THE TUCSON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS AT ZINDA LAW GROUP
At Zinda Law Group, our experienced attorneys have the knowledge and resources necessary to help you build the strongest case possible and to seek the compensation you may be entitled to.
Our firm believes that an injured victim should never have to worry about their ability to afford excellent legal representation. That is why we offer 100% free consultations, and why you pay nothing unless we achieve a favorable settlement, judgment, or verdict for your personal injury claim. That’s our No Fee Guarantee.
Meetings with attorneys by appointment only.