Personal Injury NewsLast updated on: July 8, 2015
Call us today at (888) 474-8098 for a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys
- ¿Cómo sé si tengo un caso de lesiones personales?
- The 3 Major Factors of a Personal Injury Case
- What to Do If You’re a Victim of School Fraud
- Definición Legal De Negligencia
- Child Injury and Next Friend
- Child Injury Claims
- Long-Term Medical Needs from a Personal Injury
- Types of Recovery after a Personal Injury Accident
- Impairment after a Personal Injury
- Types of Spinal Cord Injury
- Filing a Personal Injury Claim
- Personal Injury Settlement Calculator
- What damages are recoverable in a personal injury case in El Paso?
- Personal Injury 101. Should I Hire An Attorney?
- Getting Medical Treatment After a Spinal Cord Injury
- What do I need to bring to my first meeting with a personal injury attorney in Fort Worth?
- Top 9 Questions to Ask before Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
- Child Injury and Guardian Ad Litem
- Heart Attacks and Heart Disease
- Helpful Tips After A Spinal Cord Injury
- What should I ask before hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Should I hire a personal injury attorney, and who?
- How long will my personal injury case take?
- What is the Difference Between Compensatory and Punitive Damages, and Which Can I Get?
- Will My Personal Injury Case Go to Court?
- Why Do I Need a Trial Lawyer for My Personal Injury Case?
- Can I Collect Worker’s Compensation For My Personal Injuries?
- What is a Catastrophic Personal Injury?
- If I get injured on the job, can I sue my employer?
- What should I do if I suffer an injury at a business?
- What Is the Likelihood My Case Will Go to Trial?
- If I Wasn’t Employed During An Accident, Can I Recover Missed Work?
- What if I was told I do not have a good Personal Injury case
- Average Costs for Fatal Injuries by Type Infographic
- Spinal Cord Injury in Dallas: What to Expect
- Spinal Cord Injury Common Causes
- What to Do After a Golf Cart Accident
- How An Attorney Can Help After a Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Life-Care Planners
- Recovering from a Spinal Cord Injury
Where Zinda Law Group Practices:
As we’ve grown we expanded out west to El Paso, Texas subsequently into Arizona adding Tucson Personal Injury Lawyers to the firm, as well as adding offices in Colorado including Denver Personal Injury Lawyers and the surrounding cities such as Colorado Springs.
Types of Cases We Handle:
We also have a team of attorneys that have experience serious injury cases such as car accidents, wrongful death and truck accidents. We also have experience handling more complex cases such as gas explosions, school fraud, and drug injury cases, such as the Taxotere® Lawsuits.