You may need a Denver car accident attorney if you were in a car crash. Denver’s traffic problems have grown recently, increasing the number of car accidents and fatal crashes in the city. If you were involved in a car accident, a Zinda Law Group lawyer could help, but you should act quickly to discuss your case.
Typically, after a car accident, you will feel overwhelmed trying to balance your recovery with hospital bills, prescription medicines, physical therapy, and a debate over whether you should file a lawsuit. By having an experienced personal injury attorney on your side, you can solely focus your attention and energy on recovering while our attorneys pursue a case on your behalf.
If you were hurt in a car wreck in Denver or lost someone in a wrongful death after an auto collision, call Zinda Law Group for a free case evaluation with an experienced Denver personal injury attorney. Remember, unless our Denver car accident lawyer wins the case, you do not have to pay anything.
Free Consults24/7Send Request Now
Why Choose Zinda Law Group?
A Zinda Law Group’s Denver car crash attorneys have years of experience litigating accident claims. We understand how important investigating your case is, properly gathering evidence, and obtaining a favorable settlement.
Additionally, we can successfully negotiate with insurers who may otherwise try to get you to admit fault or deny you fair compensation. Furthermore, we provide impeccable service, client-focused representation, skillful negotiators, and a no-win, no-fee guarantee, where you pay nothing unless we win your case.
Types of Car Accident Claims We Handle
There are several types of car accidents, each requiring a unique approach. That is why it is important to hire a car accident attorney who is experienced and knowledgeable in handling different types of car accident cases.
At Zinda Law Group, our attorneys are properly trained to assist clients with car accident cases, including accidents caused by:
- Defective car parts
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Not following traffic signs
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Parking lot accidents
No matter the circumstances behind your accident, rest assured that our highly trained Denver car accident attorneys have your back every single step of the way.
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA BY THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION (2016-2020)
AWARDED TO JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA (2009, 2011-2012, 2014-2021), JOE CAPUTO (2019-2021), BURGESS WILLIAMS (2019-2020), & NEIL SOLOMON (2020-2021)
AWARDED TO JACK ZINDA (2016-2020), JOE CAPUTO (2016 – 2020) & BURGESS WILLIAMS (2016-2017)
LIFETIME MEMBERS JOHN C. (JACK) ZINDA & JOE CAPUTO
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Denver, call 800-863-5312
What Should I Do After a Car Accident in Denver
There are a few things a victim should do after suffering a car accident in Denver, particularly if they want to present charges. These are some of our attorneys’ recommendations to protect your legal rights:
- Call emergency services. One of the first things you should do is ensure you and your passengers are ok. Calling 911 can help you take care of any injury and leave a record of your accident and injuries. Your attorney can use both the police report and the EMT’s medical file to demonstrate the impact of your accident.
- Take photos and videos of the accident. If you feel ok to move around, you can also use your cellphone to take photos and videos of the accident, the cars involved, and your injuries. Photo and video evidence can be game changers for your case, and an experienced attorney can use them to maximize the compensation you can recover.
- Exchange contact information. It is also important to exchange contact information with the liable parties and any eyewitnesses. Your legal representatives can later contact and interview them to bring more evidence to the table.
- Talk to a Denver car accident attorney. Remember that filing a legal claim can be a long and complicated process. It will be necessary to contact witnesses, file paperwork, collect evidence, and negotiate with insurance companies, among other things. Your attorney can also help you understand the statute of limitations and help you build a strong case for your accident in time.
It is worth mentioning that there are also some things you should not do after a car accident, such as skipping a medical check-up or providing an insurance company with a recorded statement. A Denver car accident lawyer can tell you more about the do’s and don’ts after a car wreck.
Back and Leg Injuries
Motor Vehicle Collision
Motor Vehicle Collision
Motor Vehicle Collision
Car Accident in Denver lawyers near me 800-863-5312
Common Injuries Sustained from Car Accidents
Many factors can cause severe injury to the victims, such as the types of vehicles involved, road conditions, overall speed, and many more. Car accident injuries can range in severity from cuts and bruises to broken bones or even death.
These are some examples of common injuries in car accidents:
- Muscle spasms
- Head trauma
- Stomach pains
- Internal organ damage
- Soft tissue injuries
- Road rash
- Crush damage
- Torn ligaments
- Brain Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Spinal cord damage
Psychological injuries such as anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder are also common after an accident and can have greater impacts on a person’s life. The Zinda Law Group has a car accident lawyer ready and willing to help you recover the compensation you deserve to cover for all your injuries.
What Damages Can You Recover in a Denver Car Accident Claim?
There are many damages a victim can seek after a car accident. But it is important to get a legal representative if you want to recover economic compensation for your injuries. In Denver, victims can file a compensation claim for different types of damages, such as economic and non-economic damages.
These damages mean tangible and quantifiable losses, and your attorney can calculate those using all your bills and receipts from the accident. Usually, the main forms of economic damages after a car accident injury include:
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Physical therapy treatment
- Prescription medicine
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage
Non-economic damages are intangible damages and losses that cannot be calculated using bills. The most common types of non-economic damages after a car accident case are:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of life’s enjoyment
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
Even though punitive damages may be available, those damages are usually awarded in cases where the liable party acted with malice or severe negligence.
The Zinda Law Group team takes the utmost pride in helping our clients secure the compensation they deserve. Our team uses years of practice and experience to handle many cases and has helped many people pursue the maximum compensation available. See our personal injury lawyer reviews for more information.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Can a Denver Car Accident Lawyer Do for My Case?
Filing a personal injury claim for damages can be complicated, particularly when dealing with insurance companies and adjusters. Talking to an auto accident attorney before taking legal action can be beneficial in many ways, for instance:
- Investigation. Your personal injury lawyer can investigate the accident scene to prove someone else’s negligence caused your accident. They can also contact and interview witnesses and access the police report for the accident,
- Determining liability. After investigating your traffic accident, your experienced auto accident attorneys can help you determine who is liable for the crash and develop a strategy to pursue damages from them.
- Negotiating with insurance companies. Sometimes the hardest part of a car wreck is dealing with insurance companies. But your attorney can handle everything, including communicating with the negligent drivers and their insurance.
- Navigating the legal process. It will be necessary to collect evidence, interview witnesses, and build a solid case to recover the maximum compensation available. In many cases, it also means getting ready to present your case in a courtroom. Your law firm will take care of all that while you take time to recover from your injuries.
What Are the Denver Auto Insurance Requirements?
Colorado state law requires all car owners to carry liability insurance coverage in the event of harming or causing property damage to others in an accident. These are the minimum coverage requirements according to the mandatory automobile insurance coverage in Colorado:
- $25,000 to cover bodily injuries or death per victim
- $50,000 to cover bodily injuries or death for all victims involved
- $15,000 to cover property damage
It is also possible to obtain self-insurance. However, the applicant must cover the minimum insurance requirements.
How Long do I Have to File a Case in Denver?
The Colorado Statute of limitations for car accident injuries is three years from the date of your accident. If you do not file your legal claim within that period, you can lose your right to pursue damages at any point.
This is one of the best reasons to talk to a Denver car accident lawyer as soon as possible. That way, you can be legally protected and ensure you receive the appropriate assistance in obtaining the compensation you need to take care of your injuries.
Get Help from Denver Car Accident Lawyers Today
If you were the victim in a car accident in Denver, call a Zinda Law Group car accident attorney today. Our experienced lawyers can fight for you at a negotiation table or a courthouse and pursue the compensation you are owed for your damages and injuries.
Contact our offices today and set up your free case evaluation. We can answer all your questions so you don’t feel concerned about your case. If your concern is the cost of an effective attorney, remember we can provide legal services on a contingency fee basis. You don’t have to pay unless we win compensation or a financial agreement. That’s our No Win, No Fee Guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Zinda Law Group lawyers understand you may have many questions about your car accident case. We developed a frequently asked questions section to address these concerns.
Remember, you can also contact one of our professionals if you do not feel your questions have been answered. We would be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit after a car accident
- How much is my Car Accident claim worth?
- Back Pain after a Car Accident in Denver
- Symptoms After a Denver Car Accident
- Who to sue in a Denver Motor Vehicle pile-up?
- What is the Case Value for a Dog Bite that Causes Facial Scars?
- What should I do if I’m hit by a car while crossing the street in
- Who do I call if I was hit by a Driver Smoking Marijuana?
- Letter of Demand Car Settlement
- Rear End Collision Lawyers in Denver
- Colorado Left Turn Laws
- I was injured in a Car Accident but didn’t have Medical Insurance
- What if I was in a Car Accident while pregnant?
- Denver Hit and Run Car Accident Lawyers
- What if my Car Accident happened on Ice?
- What should I do right after a Car Accident in Denver?
- Defect Car Seat Lawyers in Denver
- Do I need a lawyer for a Car Accident that wasn’t my fault?