Personal Injury Lawyers in Round Rock
If you or a loved one was hurt due to another person’s negligence, Zinda Law Group of Round Rock is here to help. Medical bills, hospital stays, loss of wages can be costly. You shouldn't have to be stuck paying for someone else’s mistake. Our personal injury attorneys want to relieve the financial burden an injury can bring and will seek the full compensation you are entitled to under the law.
Call 800-863-5312 today for a free consultation with one of our Round Rock personal injury attorneys to find out how we can help you. As one of our clients, you will pay nothing unless we can win your case.
Areas We Practice:
Our Injury Lawyers have helped people throughout Round Rock with a wide variety of case types. We specialize in:
- car accidents
- boat accidents
- dog bites and animal attacks
- drunk driving accidents
- medical malpractice
- product injuries
- slip and falls
- trucking accidents
- work place injuries
- brain injuries
- gas explosions
- nursing home abuse
- swimming pool accidents
- wrongful death
- and more
No matter your type of injury, our personal injury attorneys can help.
Get a Round Rock Injury Attorney on Your Side
Before attempting to collect a settlement on your own, we strongly recommend getting the help of a Round Rock personal injury lawyer. Without legal representation, insurance companies may not give you full compensation for your injuries. They do not care if you struggle financially with the insufficient settlement that they give you – they are only interested in saving money for their own company.
Zinda Law Group of Round Rock, on the other hand, is here solely to support you and your family during this difficult and painful time. We will handle the insurance companies and legal system on your behalf while you focus on what is most important – your recovery. For more information on filing a personal injury claim and obtaining compensation for your injuries, call Zinda Law Group at 512-551-0398 for a free consultation today!
Tips for filing a personal injury claim
- Have as much detailed information about the incident as possible. Witnesses, parties involved, photos, etc. are always helpful to have.
- Know your time frame. In Texas, the statute of limitations is 2 years for most types of personal injury claims.
- See a medical doctor as soon as possible to evaluate your injuries.
- Keep track of your expenses. You should keep a log of all expenses you accrue due to the injury from this particular incident. (Medical expenses, hospital/doctor bills, time off of work, property damage, lost wages, etc.)
- Speak to an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Acting in a timely and efficient manner is essential to a successful personal injury claim. You will want to discuss your legal options and get multiple opinions on the strength of your claim.