Austin Car Accident Lawyers
Call (800) 863-5312 to Speak with Austin Car Accident Lawyers for Free
If you have been injured in a car wreck, the Austin car accident lawyers at Zinda Law Group are here to help. Our experienced car injury lawyers have helped thousands of people navigate the legal process after an auto accident and know what it takes to recover maximum compensation from insurance companies.
We can answer your questions, provide advice, and help you understand your rights and options after a car wreck. And as one of our clients, you will pay nothing unless we win your car accident case.
To learn more about how our firm can help you, call Zinda Law Group today at (800) 863-5312 for a 100% free consultation with our skilled Austin car accident attorneys.
You Could Be Entitled to Compensation
A car accident can be very costly for the victim. You might be left with mounting medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, vehicle damage, and more through no fault of your own.
Our Austin car accident lawyers have seen the stress and financial strain that can result from a vehicle accident. That’s why our lawyers dedicate themselves to protecting your rights and seeking compensation for all the ways the car accident cost you as a victim. In fact, if our Austin auto accident attorneys don’t make a recovery for you, you won’t owe us a dime. That’s our No Fee Guarantee.
What Our Austin Auto Accident Attorneys Can Do for You
If you’ve been the victim of a car accident, you likely feel confused or overwhelmed by what to do next. Fortunately, our Austin car accident attorneys are here to guide you through the entire process. Our car injury lawyers will investigate your accident, negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf, and if necessary fight for you in court. We will take care of all the legal work so you can focus on what is most important: your recovery.
The Austin car accident lawyers at Zinda Law Group will be an advocate for you and fight for your best interests. Don’t take on the insurance companies or legal process alone--get our experienced auto accident attorneys in your corner.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
Our car accident lawyers in Austin have helped thousands of victims get their lives back on track after a crash. We have decades of experience handling every type of automobile collision case, including:
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Rear-End Accidents
- Multi Vehicle Accidents
- Head-On Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Driving While Texting
- Uninsured Driving
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Wrongful Death
No matter the type of car wreck that caused your injuries, if it was due to the negligence of another individual or company, our auto accident lawyers can help you pursue the compensation and justice you deserve.
Our Austin Car Accident Lawyers Will Fight for You
At Zinda Law Group, you are more than a number. We have the resources of a large law firm but pride ourselves on providing a personalized and small-firm feel for our clients. You won’t have to deal with a middleman, and you will always be able to speak directly with your legal team.
Our Austin personal injury lawyers are available 24/7 to provide the answers and help you deserve. We also work on a contingency fee basis, which means you won't owe us a dime unless we win your case. That's our No Fee Guarantee.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a wreck, call Zinda Law Group today at (800) 863-5312 to receive your 100% free consultation with one of our experienced Austin car accident lawyers.
Meetings with attorneys are available by appointment only.
What to Do If You’re in a Car Accident
- Call 9-1-1 if there are any injuries. Request that police, ambulance and firefighters be deployed as appropriate.
- Seek immediate medical attention for any serious injuries.
- If there are no apparent injuries, call your local police station and report that there has been an auto accident. Request that a police officer come to the scene, investigate the accident and write an accident report. Take note of the accident report number and where and when you can obtain a copy of the report.
- Cooperate with the police investigation.
- Take pictures of the accident scene, preferably before the cars are moved. Be sure to include photos of the road conditions and damage done to all vehicles involved in the crash. Remember that many cell phones have camera capabilities.
- Write down the contact information for all of the other drivers involved in the accident, as well as for all of the witnesses to the accident, including their names, addresses and telephone numbers.
What Not to Do If You're in a Car Accident
- Do not apologize for the accident, as this may be viewed as an admission of guilt.
- Do not admit to causing the accident or make any other statement that could later be used to support an argument that you caused the accident.
- Do not leave the accident scene without contact and other pertinent information from the other driver(s).
- Do not leave the accident scene until the police have completed their investigation and given you permission to leave (unless you have serious injuries that require you to go to the emergency room).
- Do not discuss the case with the other driver.
- Do not speak with the insurance company without your attorney present.
- Do not sign anything from an insurance company without prior review by your attorney.
They delivered on everything they said...
"My experience with Zinda Law Group was extremely positive. From the very beginning they were informative, communicative, and practical. They delivered on everything they said, and walked me through the process. If I had any questions, either by phone or email I promptly received communication and answers. Hopefully I won't need to, but if I need an attorney in the future, Zinda will be my first call." - Former Client
Read more client reviews of Zinda Law Group on Google.
Zinda Law Group Has Been Featured By: