The prolific oil and gas drilling operations in and around Fort Worth, Texas, expose area workers to substantial hazards and risks. The many well sites, rigs, pipelines, storage facilities, refineries, and fracking activities necessary for productive extraction and processing result in far too many workplace accidents, injuries, disabilities, and preventable deaths each year.
If you or someone you love has suffered catastrophic injuries or lost their life unnecessarily due to unsafe oilfield conditions, improper safety policies and training, defective machinery, or negligence by drilling operators or contractors in the Fort Worth region, experienced legal counsel is essential for seeking maximum compensation and accountability. The accomplished oil field accident lawyers at Zinda Law Group have the skill and unwavering commitment to helping injured workers and grieving families obtain the outcomes they deserve.
Common Causes of Serious Oil Field Accidents Around Fort Worth
Preventable hazards and inadequate safety controls contribute to many of the serious accidents at well sites and plants in the Fort Worth area. Some of the most common causes of injuries and fatalities in oil fields include:
- Explosions/fires are often caused by equipment failures
- Workers struck by falling pipes, tools, vehicles, or other objects
- Caught-in/caught between accidents involving heavy machinery
- Toxic chemical exposures through inhalation or direct contact
- Crane/hoist accidents
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Falls from oil rigs, platforms, ladders, and towers
These needless hazards frequently lead to catastrophic injuries for oilfield workers, such as:
- First, second, and third-degree burn injuries
- rgan damage or traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord damage leading to partial or total paralysis
- Amputated fingers, hands, arms, or legs
- Severe cuts and lacerations
- Loss of eyesight or hearing
- Lung damage or respiratory illness
- Wrongful death leaves grieving families without their loved one
For a free legal consultation with a oil field injury lawyer serving Fort Worth, call 800-863-5312
Who May Be Liable for My Fort Worth Oil Field Injuries?
Multiple companies and decision-makers often contribute to the hazardous conditions and deficient safety policies that cause catastrophic oil rig and well site accidents near Fort Worth. Their carelessness and negligence can leave them legally liable if lapses in safety or regulatory violations contribute to a workplace incident. Potentially responsible parties include:
- Oil and gas well owners/operators
- Equipment rental companies providing defective machinery
- Drilling/fracking/construction contractors and subcontractors
- Trucking/hauling companies transporting hazardous chemicals
- Engineering firms neglecting structural safety obligations
- Equipment manufacturers of faulty extraction equipment
- Refineries and plant owners/operators
- Individual managers and supervisors
Pinpointing all parties potentially sharing liability is crucial when pursuing injury claims after the Fort Worth oil catastrophes. This allows victims to pursue multiple negligent companies and maximize the potential damages available. Our attorneys thoroughly investigate to identify all appropriate defendants.
Oil Field Injury in Fort Worth lawyers near me 800-863-5312
What Damages May Be Recovered From a Fort Worth Oil Field Injury?
If unsafe conditions, lack of training, defective machinery, or other preventable circumstances contributed to debilitating injuries or the loss of a loved one on a Fort Worth area rig or well site, victims may recover multiple forms of monetary damages. These can include compensation for:
- Extensive medical expenses
- Continuing rehabilitative therapy
- Assistive devices and in-home care
- Lost income and reduced future earning capacity
- Pain, suffering, and mental anguish
- Physical impairment or disfigurement
- Lower quality of life and lost enjoyment activities with loved ones
- Punitive damages in gross negligence cases
Your oil field injury lawyer in Texas will assist you in calculating and documenting the full scope of damages so that the maximum available compensation is pursued. We handle even the most complex legal matters surrounding injury cases so you can focus on healing.
Holding Manufacturers Liable for Dangerous, Defective Equipment
In addition to drilling operators and contractors, equipment manufacturers also have extensive liability when their products fail, causing worker injuries or deaths. Machine makers and distributors have a responsibility to:
- Rigorously test products under realistic oilfield conditions
- Meet or exceed all safety certification standards
- Provide adequate instructions, manuals, warnings, and training
- Recall defective models posing hazards
- Inform buyers of maintenance requirements and risks
If poor manufacturing quality, missing guards, lack of safety features, or defective designs make extraction equipment unstable, likely to spark, or prone to explosions during reasonable use, victims have strong grounds for injury claims against manufacturers.
Our firm’s oil field accident lawyers use tactics like:
- Subpoenaing design documents and testing reports
- Obtaining maintenance records
- Interviewing inspectors and former company reps
- Researching past complaints or violations
- Using industry experts to demonstrate product flaws
To build strong arguments showing manufacturers deliberately or negligently created intrinsically unsafe machinery operating in hazardous oilfield environments.
We fight aggressively to hold all parties accountable—especially deep-pocketed corporations—for contributing to catastrophic workplace accidents through greed, indifference, and valuing production quotas over human health and safety. You deserve compensation and justice, and other oilfield workers deserve improved safety measures.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Why Do I Need a Fort Worth Oil Field Accident Attorney?
Attempting to handle an oil rig injury claim without proper legal experience jeopardizes victims’ chances for fair compensation and holds all negligent parties accountable. Navigating intricate state and federal drilling regulations, dealing with multiple insurance carriers, gathering testimony, calculating complex damages, building persuasive legal arguments, and negotiating tenaciously all require skills and knowledge gained only after years of handling these unique cases.
Our personal injury attorneys in Fort Worth protect your rights immediately by:
- Launching an exhaustive, independent investigation of root accident causes
- Inspecting sites and preserving evidence before parties alter scenes
- Consulting appropriate safety, economic, and medical experts
- Meticulously documenting the full extent of damages suffered
- Skillfully building liability arguments demonstrating negligence
- Aggressively negotiating with insurance carriers
- Preparing strong trial strategies if fair settlements are not offered
Do not jeopardize your claim by delaying the engagement of experienced legal representation after an oil rig or drilling site accident. Contact our law firm immediately for dedicated protection and counsel when you need it most.
Schedule Your Free Fort Worth Oil Field Accident Case Evaluation
Act now by contacting our firm for a free, no-obligation evaluation of legal options following catastrophic injuries or wrongful death on a Fort Worth regional oil rig or well location. Our compassionate yet aggressive attorneys are here to help injured workers and grieving loved ones recover the damages they deserve from negligent companies. Take advantage of a
free case evaluation today by calling (800) 863-5312.