Should I call the police if I’m involved in a car accident?

You should always call the police after you are involved in a car accident, regardless of the wreck’s severity.  It is important to have a neutral third party determine who was at fault in order to avoid a scenario where it is your word against the other driver’s.  Insurance companies often deny liability when there is not a police report, which means a claimant has to file a lawsuit in order to recover for his/her damages.  Accordingly, you should always insist on calling the police and waiting for them to arrive to make a report.

Where Zinda Law Group Practices:

We were founded in Texas and have a team of Austin personal injury lawyers as well as attorneys in Dallas and Fort Worth.

 As we’ve grown we expanded out west to El Paso, Texas subsequently into Arizona adding Tucson Personal Injury Lawyers to the firm, as well as adding offices in Colorado including Denver Personal Injury Lawyers and the surrounding cities such as Colorado Springs.

Types of Cases We Handle:

We also have a team of attorneys that have experience serious injury cases such as car accidents, wrongful death and truck accidents.   We also have experience handling more complex cases such as gas explosions and drug injury cases, such as the Taxotere® Lawsuits.